Sign in to follow this  
gatorb8

Anyone have the green?

Sounds like a nice cutter but with so little feedback I'm really reluctant. I know it's rebadged but you never know just what the private lable agreements are on quality, materials, etc. Anyone out there with one of these from uscutters and can comment on their experiance? I wish uscutter would blow out a few more to get the chatter up!

I have had the zen green for over 2 months now and still cant contour cut with it using ai us cutters solution was for me to go from photo shop to ai and than to corel what a joke, i have been waiting for over a month now for the ai plug in and nothing when i bought the zen green they said it was better than a graphtec and i would contour cut great well i am using a knife and as far as the zen cut it seams to not close the cuts sometimes. not happy but if us cutter fixes the problems i will post good feed back im writing this review as ive been on hold now for 45 min with us cutter good luck

I have had the zen green for over 2 months now and still cant contour cut with it using ai us cutters solution was for me to go from photo shop to ai and than to corel what a joke, i have been waiting for over a month now for the ai plug in and nothing when i bought the zen green they said it was better than a graphtec and i would contour cut great well i am using a knife and as far as the zen cut it seams to not close the cuts sometimes. not happy but if us cutter fixes the problems i will post good feed back im writing this review as ive been on hold now for 45 min with us cutter good luck

Big Talk by the salesman but can't seem to back it up!  no doubt the GCC is a great cutter but I would think having units out and testing before marketing would be the best to have great reviews upon releasing to the public.  extra attention to make the first customers experiences the best possible would be a great marketing plan also.  Seems like put it out and we will fix it as we go and being overwhelmed is more the norm

I don't know why any one here would give you that information.  It seems a bit counter intuitive to me to be honest.  To do contour cuts on a ZenCut green you'll want to run the Special Contour cutting feature in the Special Cutting Menu.  Corel Draw and Illustrator does the same thing, and Photoshop shouldn't even factor into cutting.  If you're still having problems with this I would recommend contacting our support team for assistance, we'll be happy to walk you through the process.  It would be even better if your cutting computer has an internet connection as well, since that way we can just remote into your computer and walk you through the process step by step.

This thread may have just made me back away from the ZCG. I called and spoke with sales who recommended the ZCG over the Graphtec CE5000, explaining they are very close to the same. There is not much information in these forums about the ZCG, good or bad, and that worries me too. I just don't know if its worth saving $500+ by going with the ZCG over the Graphtec.

Like I said in the other thread. I am very happy with the cutter overall. Havent got the contour cut to work. But I also havent called USCutter to go that route either. I am sure if I do I will be golden.

All the issues I have had are just me not knowing new software. Never using a cutter before and just general newbie stuff.

The contour seems to be the same deal. Just havent spent enough time trying. When I get back from the long weekend. I will sit down and give them a call and see if I can get it working. Once I do I will be able to help the resst troubleshoot and give a general idea.