Sign in to follow this  
veddderman123

I need Banner help. ENDURABANNER?

I've got my first banner order.  Hows the ENDURABANNERs?  Are they good quality or is there another brand thats more preferred?

Also do you apply vinyl dry or wet?

I've not heard anything bad about endurabanners, but I have never used one. 

There are several people on here that do lots of banners and apply wet (bannerjohn does), but my personal preference is to do everything dry.  It's really no different than applying vinyl to anything else, a matter of personal preference.

I use these guys for all my custom banners, they are cheap and great quality. They got a little old lady, in this huge shop, making most of them. She cranks em out great.

For ready made banners I like the ones they have on uscutter here. Especially the black ones i got. the finish is almost matte and is great, soft supple and seems very durable. I made one for my band a year ago and hasn't pealed cracked or anything. Looks as good as the day i made it. And it has been unrolled and rolled at least 50 times since then.

Kevin

Guest sciondrgn

I've used the Endura banners before and they work great.. I still have a couple sitting around I haven't used yet.

Endura is the only brand I have used.  My original one hangs on our canopy at the motocross track every week.  2 years old.  Gets rolled and unrolled daily.  I started out doing wet apps, have since switched to dry.  Both work fine, just personal preference. 

placed an order today for a 24 yd roll of black Banana Banner, (called Bandana Banner in the USA) to do 2 16 foot banners for a buddys detail shop, I'll let you all know how it works out.