kkappy

Price list?

Does anyone have a price list they show their customers for t-shirts they do?  I am looking to create one, but really don't know what to charge etc or what all to add to the list.  Does anyone have one i can take a peek at?  I can give you my email address so you don't have to post.

I screen print, and there are to many factors involved to have a set price, unless its a single color print.

Get all the details of every order.  Then bid it.

Does anyone have a price list they show their customers for t-shirts they do?  I am looking to create one, but really don't know what to charge etc or what all to add to the list.  Does anyone have one i can take a peek at?  I can give you my email address so you don't have to post.

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you my price list, so you can have an idea of how to charge. I live by the border and there is to much competition with the mexican prices, still I think I have a good prices and I don't give away my work.

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you my price list, so you can have an idea of how to charge. I live by the border and there is to much competition with the mexican prices, still I think I have a good prices and I don't give away my work.

I would like a copy of your price list also please.

I am new to the forum and I'm starting my business. I'm doing mostly heat transfers and looking to start vinyl. I know prices really have to vary based on the cost you put into them, but I too would like to get a general ideal of what some people charge if you don't mind sending me a price list.. Thank you

I would also like the price list if possible...thank you in advance...

I have this- that hangs on my tables at shows... each box, from the corner target shape is actual size to the white box, where I put clear labels with the current pricing I keep on it....

http://sphotos.xx.fb..._27808571_n.jpg

Willing to share the eps of this if anyone wants it, but you will have to PM me. Anyone that wants an actual BANNER like this too- I can pop your logo into it and have it printed up, sent to you. Think it cost me around $65 plus shipping. Size is 4' wide by 5.5' long or so with pole pockets to weigh the ends down.