Sign in to follow this  
select7

Help vectorizing this logo! Please!

Hey Signgame, thanks for all your help. So I saved the .ai file and put it into my sbd folder. Am I supposed to open it in AI first, then convert to an .eps? Thanks again!!

Because when I do the .eps conversion in AI, it wont open in SignBlazer. I have CS3 if that matters. Someone told me that it needs to be a version 8 or older?

Save the ai as Version 8 and then drop and drag from the desktop into sign blazer, if that won't work copy the image in illustrator and paste it into signblazer. I use sign blazer at home, have had the same issue.

I suggest looking into getting Flexi Pro, so much more fluent w/ illy files. There's alot of tricks you can use in your version of illy. I'm using CS2 and was able to trace that w/ no problem. Next time place your JPG into a new illustrator drawing, then go to OBJECT. Under object you'll have a LIVE TRACE option, go to that, on the menu that pops out go to TRACING OPTIONS and play around a little, once you get the hang of it you'll be vectorizing in no time. No biggie