Sign in to follow this  
veddderman123

Reflective Vinyl: Squad Car

Thats awesome, our city police cars are terrible and the graphics look outdated, sad thing is, they'd prolly go out of state or some crap and not even support locals. Def great work!

One question, is the badge layered or printed?

Thanks Guys,  The Badge is layered.  We Originally planned to screen print it.  But while we were waiting on getting the artwork together to get the screens made we decided to try it layered.  It came out so clean and crisp I think we're just sticking to layering it.  Which is fine with me.  Less work as far as getting screens made.  And it will never fade. lol

Thanks Guys,  The Badge is layered.  We Originally planned to screen print it.  But while we were waiting on getting the artwork together to get the screens made we decided to try it layered.  It came out so clean and crisp I think we're just sticking to layering it.  Which is fine with me.  Less work as far as getting screens made.  And it will never fade. lol

i will second that :D;D

Im not gonna lie, as far as police cars go those are pretty plain Jane. But maybe that department isn't as well funded as most. Great job on the decals, I could never do what you did, just saying not the coolest design or layout ive seen.

Nice.  I'm doing our fleet of vehicles with a two layered job.  Black outline with silver letters on white cars.  Coming out pretty good and I just got done doing our Tahoes and they look awesome............ :D

Im not gonna lie, as far as police cars go those are pretty plain Jane. But maybe that department isn't as well funded as most. Great job on the decals, I could never do what you did, just saying not the coolest design or layout ive seen.

HAHAHA I hear ya.  But thats what they wanted.  I wanted to at least do the badge larger but they wanted it that way... I don't know...  They were happy with it.

Our local police are doing the same thing with their new cars. Bare minimum. They do not want them to be as noticeable... until its too late! The latest speed camera vehicle is a bare white Ford Explorer without any markings. :huh: