redrub04

Looking to buy the wax paper backing vinyl comes on by the roll.

Yes, Brandiland is me. My account got banned, because someone sent me a bunch of spam messages in Russian. I reported it, and the next thing I know, I'm blocked. Anyway, I'm now using this account.

no - your account was auto banned because a user in china has the same username and is on the ban list that the new anti spam software checks to ban people - had nothing to do with the report.  I replied thru your mutual friend that was supposed to pass the message on that the original account was reactivated but may very well be auto banned again by that new code we use - that code has allowed us to not have the 50+ attacks every day - this is the first conflict we have had with it. I suggested maybe you change your original username adding a number or something to differentiate it from the spammer

• Like 1

That would have been nice to know through an email. Just suddenly not being able to respond, reply, comment or even view the forum is a little frustrating. That account worked just fine until then. I don't think I should be punished for something someone else did.

I sent the message thru your friend that contacted me (not sure why they did not pass the info on to you) that there are 2 accounts on the spam list using brandiland - one in china (persons name is brandi landon) and one in france - the software automatically scans this database and looks for username, ip address, or email address of spammers.  the software does not send out emails to the suspected spammers - the mods was dealing with manually banning 350+ spammers every week - so we are gratefull for this tool and this is the first conflict we have had in the months we have been using it - 
No one on here "punished" you - 

• Like 1

I just checked and brandiland is auto disabled again so the reset I did did not hold as it was checked again by the spam software

I just unlocked it again and asked the usc tech guru what can be done-  if it is between going back to banning 50+ people a day or adding a number after brandiland I for one am in favor of a slight change to the username to get you back up with that one.  I was ready to bail before the anti spam software

Oh,, well I was replying to your message about sign vinyl.  I don't know where he came up with HTV vinyl.. 

Because we were talking about wax paper, and I mentioned that it is a topic of much discussion on various Facebook groups - people trying to do stuff on the cheap, or at the last minute and think that grocery store "Wax Paper" is the same thing as vinyl backing, or parchment paper - apparently because they sit next to each other on the shelf, and I was trying to point out that vinyl liner is NOT waxed paper, and no one should confuse the two unless they want to make a mess...