Sign in to follow this  
PCRepairamedic

In search of Allis Chalmers images

I am looking for Allis Chalmers tractor graphics. My father in law is restoring an old tractor and wanted to know if I could cut the graphics for him. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Did a Google search for > Allis Chalmers tractor graphics

And a place popped up that actually sells the decal Kits for them, maybe you can Replicate them by looking.

http://www.tractorpartsinc.com/allis_chalmers_tractor_decals_77_ctg.htm

Heres a restoration supply tractor siye that came up too. Scroll down they have decal sets as well.

http://www.tractorpart.com/allis.htm

Plenty of sites came up you may have to sift through them to find what your looking for and try replicating them or buying a set.  :-[

CAREFUL THE SECOND ONE ON THE GOOGLE SEARCH POPPED UP A TROJAN THAT MY ANTI VIRUS CAUGHT RIGHT AWAY !

THIS ONE HERE, LOOK at the addy >

"allis" allis chalmer wd tractor parts, allis chalmers co

allis chalmers 66 tiller allis geneaology allis chalmers tractor dealers .... quad graphics west allis luther memorial church west allis wi allis chalmers ...

ozfetishgirls.com/ziexq/sneoq/allis.php - 5 hours ago - Similar

Guest Terry

All the images were very small, but I think I may have been able to get it right. I vectorized it and I think it looks good. Can I get some feedback on the finished project?

Thanks for all your help.

Not sure if you mean my logo.... But it is a vector eps. and will cut at any size perfect. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, I didn't see the eps file, I only saw the jpg. I downloaded and looked at the eps and it looks great. I will show both to him and see what he thinks.

Thanks again