USCutter VectorFest 2009

MB7387 ... Very cool entry! Well DONE...

Everyone we are extending the entry to Monday morning November 16th ...  Get your entries posted here and e-mail the eps to Levih@uscutter.com

That is another great entry...

Alright folks this is it this weekend. We are going to start seperating the best from the rest! I have been amazed at the talent across the board we hope to have the ability to highlight your talents and abilities in future events.

Alright everyone, the contest is officially officially over! The admins and mods will choose the top 5 in the next few days. Once the top 5 are established we will post them up here and you all can decide on who will take the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes.

Any entries that have been plosted before this can still be submitted to my email... but today is the absolute LAST day that anything will be accepted. Please email any entries before this post to LeviH@uscutter.com.

Well i know that Brandon lol It just said the voting would begin this past weekend and couldn't find it so I was just wondering.

I thought the mods were going to get to vote for the top 5? I sure as hell wasn't asked. And I'm not the only one.

Guest fivestar

I thought the mods were going to get to vote for the top 5? I sure as hell wasn't asked. And I'm not the only one.

John you mean US Cutter didn't do something they said they was going to?  :huh:

You've got to admit the paid employees have been here more since marcus showed his head in the mader case!  at least for a minute.

remember non paid mods are like the guys on star trek you never saw before that episode - there expendable crew members to the captain, they won't be back in the next episode.  the crew loves them more than the command!

" I don't get to drive the train

They won't let me ring the bell

But let the damn thing jump the track

And see who catches hell"

I just got an email with all the entries, but no instructions..I'm not really sure exactly what I'm supposed to do now.

i believe our votes are supposed to be in teh form of a reply to levi.

bb

I have votes in from all of the mods now. We are just waiting on a few employees to vote and we will post the top 5 up on the forum for everyone else to vote. Patience please.. hopefully we will be able to get this post up by the end of the day today and start voting on our final three.