USCutter VectorFest 2009

You can find them on the net. Here are two that might work for you.

Rod

changed my submission on page 3 ,thanks rod

Welcome.

Rod

Way cool.  Do I just import them as I would any other eps image.  Thanks......Maybe I can actually fake some creativity...HAHA..

Way cool.  Do I just import them as I would any other eps image.   Thanks......Maybe I can actually fake some creativity...HAHA..

Yes Rpm Just import them like you would any .eps file.

Rod

My son races motocross, so here is the shirt I'll print when USCutter decides to sponsor his racing program with unlimited financial backing.   :thumbsup:

post-3252-12986545879924_thumb.jpg

post-3252-12986545890299_thumb.jpg

I see ALOT of awesome creative shirt designs, it will be hard to narrow it down, I too can't wait to get one of these shirts!!  :thumbsup:

Guest Hugo Valencia

keep up the good work guys, really nice work here.

Some of you are forgetting to upload your design in both raster and vector. This is an absolutely requirement for entry. Anybody that does not supply both formats by the time the contest is over will be disqualified.

Entries are looking great everyone. Lets keep them coming! Remember that you have the opportunity to submit two separate entries so make sure to take advantage of this!

I would like to enter the contest, I did a design in Corel, saved as EPS, but can't seem to up-load. Any help will be appreciated. Also the entries have to submitted as vector and raster, if I submit Jpeg in this considered raster. Thanks from an old guy. Thanks, Mark

Hey Mark,

Yeah JPG would count as a Raster image.  To attach your image to your post, just click on Additional Options when your posting a reply.  This will bring up a section where you browse and attach a file...or two.  Good luck, hope to see your submission soon.

Thanks for the quick reply, I am sory to be a pain, but I have tried several times to upload image ,but it times out , the file is EPS, 11.8 MB, do I have to reduce the size of the file, If so, how do I do this, Thanks again, Mark

Thanks for the quick reply, I am sory to be a pain, but I have tried several times to upload image ,but it times out , the file is EPS, 11.8 MB, do I have to reduce the size of the file, If so, how do I do this, Thanks again, Mark

There's a max of 512kb /post

I'll load my .eps files soon. Didn't know if we had to upload them. Figured we would just send them all if we got word that we won and was going to use the design. I'll upload mine when I get back.

It seems as if the size cap is getting in the way for many of you so I am going to change how we are doing this.

Please email your entry to LeviH@uscutter.com. Make sure you include the vector and raster version of the image. Make sure you use the following subject format: VectorFest 2009 - (name)(entry #[1 or 2]).