Sign in to follow this  
ewen.jamie

Flexisign-Pro 8.1 and MAC

I know not all versions of flexi are compatible with a mac.  Im in the market for a new computer and really would like to buy a mac, but need to know if my FlexiSign-Pro 8.1 is MAC compatible?  THanks for any help.

I use Flexi 8.5v2 with a Mac and it works perfectly...

Yes, but is your copy the Mac version,?  These is a windows version,  a Mac version, and a Mac/windows combo version

I was told that I need to upgrade to the Flexisign pro 8.5 for it to be mac compatible....after looking at the cost for the upgrade (no one will give me a straight answer, even when I say, CAN I PLEASE BUY THIS) which looks to be between 400 and 1,000 bucks, it looks like I will be buying another P.C.  Maybe later once My business is booming, then I can afford, both the pricey, cool computer AND the pricey upgrade. =)

I don't know who told you that , but here is the Flexi starter Mac version for $119.00   If you are wanting the Pro version, you need to expect to spend big bucks for that anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-Flexi-Starter-8-5-vinyl-cutter-Flexistarter-SIGN_W0QQitemZ270481964357QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?

hash=item3ef9fb3d45

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-and-PC-FlexiStarter-8-5-vinyl-cutter-Flexistarter_W0QQitemZ280419236821QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item414a49fbd5

Speed is correct.

Flexi for Mac and PC are sold completely separately. Your Flexi case and disk would be clearly marked if it was Mac compatible.

so I just got my new laptop.  I'm out of town so haven't had a chance to see if it will work, but my dad was wondering if my flexi will run with the new windows 7?  I told him "of course!".  I hope I'm right... =)

Guest kenya

so I just got my new laptop.  I'm out of town so haven't had a chance to see if it will work, but my dad was wondering if my flexi will run with the new windows 7?  I told him "of course!".  I hope I'm right... =)

I'm wondering that myself. I've had too many problems with SB & Windows 7..... I'm looking into getting Flexi.