BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Graphtec 50

forum member mr300s uses it.

That's it! Thanks its working like a charm now. At first it would feed out like 10 feet of vinyl before it started cutting, but I found another thread with the same problem and got it all figured out.

i just had to get a new computer it has windows 7 when i go to cut it reacts like im off line (pcut630) when i go to set up my usb options are usb001 & usb002 my computer shows port001 and hub001 what am i missing I NEED TO CUT HELP!!!

Have you tried using a FTDI driver which will create a USB/SERIAL still using your USB cable... Or a Keyspan adaptor which also creates a serial ?

What model Pcut do you have ?

Where l bought my cutter l was told if you have a CR series cutter that they are not compatible with a 64 Bit OS... Only 32 Bit.

So if your cutter is a CR model and running a 64 Bit OS, this may be the problem :huh:

need a link to this Signblazer software that actually works. every link in this thread i tried either doesn't work, or it redirects back to the usc forum. any help would be greatly apppreciated.

wait a moment, I am wanting to use cutting software on my new set up but is this 100% legal to download from the links posted here? Anytime you mention a trial version being fully functional just throws up a concern to me.

Thanks everyone

It is legal with no gray areas at all . The events are in the SignBlazer section several times if you want to fully understand the history of the software .

Is there anyone out there with a sever that is willing to host the full driver version and patch? Apparently, the free file sharing sites are not consistent.

wait a moment, I am wanting to use cutting software on my new set up but is this 100% legal to download from the links posted here? Anytime you mention a trial version being fully functional just throws up a concern to me.

Thanks everyone

The company that owned SB no longer exists. When it did, the trial version was always fully functional. You just had to deal with the occasional nag screen.

Do I have any hope of getting my SignBlazer 06 pro working? I need an easy way to do registration marks.

Thanks,

Tom

Do I have any hope of getting my SignBlazer 06 pro working? I need an easy way to do registration marks.

Thanks,

Tom

Do you have the dongle?

Do you have the dongle?

Yes,,, but windows 7 wants a digitally signed driver for it.

Yes,,, but windows 7 wants a digitally signed driver for it.

I'm using mine with Windows 7. I found the updated Hasp driver by doing a google search.

What the he,,,,,ck is a hasp driver? Do you still have a link?

Thanks,

Tom

I can host the files on my server, but im not sure which one to upload. send my the most upto date files and ill add them and post a link..

Im a new member but have been looking around on this forums for years.

The links for the "All Cutter Version" of Signblazer are not working, can someone please update them.

• Like 1