BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

I have the creation 630 that I use with signblazer I just got a new redsail and I would also like to use signblazer with my new cutter. But with the version I got from uscutter does not have the drives for that cutter in my version, so I uninstalled my version and tried to install the full version but for some reason I cannot it says SignBlazer Elements for SignWizard UK Ltd is not currently installed at the location you have choosen, Please choose the correct location to update.  But i cant find any location Any help would be greatly appreciated  THANKS BOB

So is there no one in the whole world that has a full version of SignBlazer PRO  .....  :thumbsup:

This seems really odd since the author has passed away and no one cares if it is shared or not.

I for one need some of the extra bells and whistles I see in the Signblazer Learning Guide. (SignBlazer5 PRO or later)

You can get the Elements version here:

http://www.jsisign.com/products/signblazer.html

Thanks

Hi,

Yes I have just found my original SignBlazer pro 5.5 which I thought I'd had 'borrowed' from work! I run it on an oldish laptop with win 98 on it, quite fast enough for what I want to do, but, to run SignBlazer Pro you need a HASP dongle plugged into a USB port for the program to run so even if you get a copy of SB pro it still, as far as I know, won't run, so unless you have the dongle you will be stuck with SB elements I think (would be nice if someone could prove me wrong!!) I got to say that since 'loosing' my SB pro I've tried quite a few vinyl cutter programs &, for me, none are a patch on SBP!

Cheers

Geoff

Bristol, UK

all we really need to do, is find someone who could get into the pro/hotshot trial version and unlock it's outputs. we already have the full working versions, they just don't have the output functions.

bb

Is anyone using Windows 7 64 bit with these files? I have tried all the downloads in this topic and after the UK patch and the other fix I no longer have any US Cutter cutters listed. Up until I got this new computer I was able to get the count to stop with certain versions of SBE. I dont need any extra features and I dont mind the trial mode button but the counter has to go. Any suggestions?

Is anyone using Windows 7 64 bit with these files? I have tried all the downloads in this topic and after the UK patch and the other fix I no longer have any US Cutter cutters listed. Up until I got this new computer I was able to get the count to stop with certain versions of SBE. I dont need any extra features and I dont mind the trial mode button but the counter has to go. Any suggestions?

win7 32 bit here. works great.

bb

all we really need to do, is find someone who could get into the pro/hotshot trial version and unlock it's outputs. we already have the full working versions, they just don't have the output functions.

bb

Hey Everyone.

I have the pro version files, and i'm happy to share them with anyone,

However (of course) i would want them to send the cracked files back, once they unlock the functionality.

I've tried quite a few times and had no success, so this is a job for someone who knows more about hex editors than me.

Anyway, contact me on g.jordan@westnet.com.au

I will sort out a way to get the files to anyone who's interested, just would appreciate it if someone sends a cracked version back my way.

Cheers. :lol:

I downloaded the files from Cutme and did everything exactly as described and i still have the nag screen.

I used magic disk and mount the ISO and install SB then run the UK file included and then run the patch and it says file/s patched successfully but then when i open SB it doesnt have my cutter in the list "i'm using the MH-721" i have done everything i can and am up to 90 seconds and counting any help would be awesome.

i noticed in the directions it says run the ISO and it will install SB 6.05 But when i run it, it install's 6.0.21 is this the problem? if so where do i get SB 6.05 from? the one that came with the directions isnt 6.05 like it says in the text doc?

Thanks in advance everyone who is contributing to this problem!!

Using an existing dongle it is not hard to break it (hack it) or to make as many new dongles as you want... But really, why would you want to go through all that trouble? It is also going to cost some money to do so with the programmers I know who will do this kind of stuff. But, again, Why? With elements you can cut anything you want. With Ink Scape which is easy to use and available for ALL platforms or if you have an extra box laying around you can install Xara for free and then you can do anything you want. By using several programs that are open source with elements I can not really see the need for the full blown signblazer?

Perhaps I am missing something? Maybe it is not just about the convenience of a single application? I would not know since I do not use any of the higher end solutions. I learned how to use artcut and it is very difficult at the beginning, yet it can do anything anyone would want with a little extra work. Since then I have gotten corel draw x4 to cut for me if I want... but that is still a pain in the spleen. I suppose if I was to do a really big project that was very complex I would save time with flexi or signblazer pro? But I really doubt it perhaps because I started out as a graphic designer, so I use illustrator to make everything I want to cut anyway... So I am now going to play around with elements because there is one very big problem with artcut. Okay several... besides making my spleen ache and having to think backwards, ArtCut is too old for my new machines. I find it a serious nuisance to have yet another machine for doing a specialized job. The ral problem with ArtCut is it it a peice of s... hmmm bad for importing eps files and I have to convert to dwg adding an extra step. Still it can be done if you need to get it done.

So, I understand wanting one computer for all the stuff you do, or 2 is okay... but now I have 6 and I am cutting them back to 2 or 3. I am betting that SignBlazer Elements with all my other draw tools will be just fine for anything I have come across. I use an old Refine MH721 and a 52 inch Roland CammJet with no issues cutting for textiles, vinyl and much more...

I got my version working for what I create in the program but I need to be able to cut vector files I already have waiting. Is there some way to import files from other programs into this version? I may be doing it wrong also but I have 4 vector images I did in Inkscape but they wont import..... :D

Do I have to uninstall the old version??

Maybe I am having a blonde moment or a old timers moment.

;D ;D

Peg

THIS VERSION IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING A "TRIAL VERSION" WITH NAG SCREENS AT STARTUP. and if you want to get rid of the nag screens, yes 1st uninstall what you have, then download and install sbe 6, then install the update "sbeforsw_uk02mar07setup.exe, then run the patch.

bb

Where can we find the sbeforsw_uk02mar07setup.exe update?? And when I try to run the patch, it won't go, because it's a RAR file, how can I get it to work?

RAR file are compressed or zipped files. You need an application to un-compress them. 7-Zip is the one I use. www.7-zip.org

Spent the time downloading everything onto my new computer, and it got rid of the nag screen, but it gave me a new one. The update installed SignBlazer UK, and now I have a new trial screen. My work computer has the original trail screen, but it doesn't count, and it's running on SignBlazer UK. Any ideas??

I had ASH install it ( from Jay2703's link ... Mediafire is the source I think )) while he was doing some major maintenance on my pc via remote . The " old ' guy Ash did a great job :thumbsup: It works great without any screens to click thru at all .

I had ASH install it ( from Jay2703's link ... Mediafire is the source I think )) while he was doing some major maintenance on my pc via remote . The " old ' guy Ash did a great job :thumbsup: It works great without any screens to click thru at all .

Thanks for the complement Ole buddy friend of mine..... Don't worry, they have your hover round and help chair in the mail wwwwwwhahahahah :thumbsup:

Thanks for the complement Ole buddy friend of mine..... Don't worry, they have your hover round and help chair in the mail wwwwwwhahahahah :thumbsup:

thanks for sending me your old 1s .. Roxy told me you bought new models ... I still don't know why you are copying Bay & doing the PINK thing though ?

Yeah they were pink, I knew that would go great with your TUTU heheehehehehe

Thanks for the download. Work great :) But my refine mh1351 Is not a listed cutter. How do I get it listed?

Thanks for the download. Work great :) But my refine mh1351 Is not a listed cutter. How do I get it listed?

Hey Tservice, do a search man, everything ever asked is on this forum

Here's one link for ya http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/36-problem-setting-up-refine-mh1351/

Hope it helps ya :thumbsup:

I just finished downloading the signblazer. I am having trouble getting the cutter recognized. I use the pcut 630. I use a usb port and am not sure how to know which port it is located in. When I state that it is a USB port then it says I have no driver. When I put in the cd it tells me there is no driver on it. Any help??

Linda

I just finished downloading the signblazer. I am having trouble getting the cutter recognized. I use the pcut 630. I use a usb port and am not sure how to know which port it is located in. When I state that it is a USB port then it says I have no driver. When I put in the cd it tells me there is no driver on it. Any help??

Linda

I can help for a small fee, Email me

I can help for a small fee, Email me

don't sit by the phone waiting Ash....thats a spammer from China. I removed the links to replica watches,handbags,etc..

don't sit by the phone waiting Ash....thats a spammer from China. I removed the links to replica watches,handbags,etc..

Figures, crazy people/ I hate spammers :blink::angry: