BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

Guest manwayvan

Hey Jeffg The reason you cannot access the reg marks is because they are only available in the hotshot and pro versions which are unable to obtain since the guy who created the app passed away and it lost support. Its a great tool and I love it as it is freeware. I have flexi but am unable to get it to cut anywhere near the quality of signblazer.

Thanks Manwayvan  I was using signcut x2 but I could never get it setup quite right with my cutter, but signblazer worked great and the cut quality was better. I guess i'll have to draw my own marks ,no big deal. Great Program !!!

tHANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS PATCH. I HAVE BEEN USING TRIAL VERSION AND COUNTER WAS UP TO 600! I did not uninstall the one I had, just installed new version from us cutter, added the two updates and no more counter! I have a registered version on another computer, this one seems to work the same as it does. thanks again!

I have used other sign software in the past. I hear so much about SB and seems like most here use it so I thought I would give it a spin.

I installed the no-nag uk version. Some of the features are disabled. Is there another version I can try that has no-nag and full featured? Or is there a way to enable the features?

Thank you.

I have used other sign software in the past. I hear so much about SB and seems like most here use it so I thought I would give it a spin.

I installed the no-nag uk version. Some of the features are disabled. Is there another version I can try that has no-nag and full featured? Or is there a way to enable the features?

Thank you.

your answer was a few post above. 

Hey Jeffg The reason you cannot access the reg marks is because they are only available in the hotshot and pro versions which are unable to obtain since the guy who created the app passed away and it lost support. Its a great tool and I love it as it is freeware. I have flexi but am unable to get it to cut anywhere near the quality of signblazer. 

Part of my reason for the post is because I was confused by the posts I read. Cutme post refers to what "I think" is the one I installed that has features disabled. So the download BannerJohn posted is the one that works or what?

there is only 1 SignBlazer Elements.    It was the Pro version/Hotshot that had the full features. It no longer can be purchased, Owner passed away.  The only one that is available is the Signblazer trial full unlimited use software, and yes, it has features that are disabled.

yes but for several disabled features there are 'work-arounds'. Check the postings of Jerry Bonham in the Signblazer section, or just ask.

So.... no matter what I download and install it is limited software without full features?

Sorry so dumb.  :o

Tek , It is not being dumb at all . Even the most basic things in life ( & softwares  :huh: ) is confusng Until understood . Everybody here has gone thru the learning curve . Some grasp it VERY fast & others ( the majority IMO ) takes a bit longer . I admire your attitude & humbleness  :huh: .

SignBlazer Elements is really a full feature software , but the more expensive HotShots & Pro has more features . SignBlazer Elements was bundled with USCutter's machines & that is why many members are using it . Many softwares have options ( more $$$ ) to get features not available in the inexpensive versions .  I think Flexi has 6 or 7 stages of their software .

I have read the SIgnBlazer section several times & grasp more each time I read it ( I start at the oldest thread & read to the most current ) . The elemets version is geared towards viynl cutting .  :o

I should ad that most of the things that you can't do in SBE, you can use Inkscape (free) to do,and import into SBE for the cutting. Between the 2 of them you should be able to do just about anything.

I currently use flexi but I wanted to check SB out to see what all the talk was about and it nags me to move the dongle every time I want to use a different pc. That gets old quick. So I thought maybe I could set up SB on one machine to run one cutter and use flexi on another.

I was confused by the posts, John says download this, someone else says no download this. Then someone says I did and patch don't work.

So still slightly confused and trying to find a solution.

Thanks for your help.

the download link I posted is to the trial version that has ALL CUTTER DRIVERS, not just the drivers for US Cutter machines. It will have the nag screen. The patch is for a specific version and I really don't know which one, because the nag screen isn't a bother to me. A Few seconds here and there is nothing.

Trial is not a full version of software. Not a legal copy.. Is this program now open source??? If not, what gives you the right to distribute it???

Well Sammy T , Ya got a great start with the 2 posts so far :o

It is a FULL version of SignBlazer Elements software ! ... That is what is meant . As far as a legal copy ... Why do you need to ask if it is open source after you declare it illegal :thumbsup:  If you do not know if it is open source .. Why do you question the right to distribute it :o  It is very easy to ask questions without making accusations . You can learn more that way.. if that if the mission .

IF you want to learn .. read the SignBlazer section & it explains everything . If you are just trolling ... oh well .

You should try to stick around & learn .

• Like 1

the download link I posted is to the trial version that has ALL CUTTER DRIVERS, not just the drivers for US Cutter machines. It will have the nag screen. The patch is for a specific version and I really don't know which one, because the nag screen isn't a bother to me. A Few seconds here and there is nothing.

So will it work for my LP24? I am just getting started with this and I d/l the version that uscutter recommends but I kept getting kicked out? What should I d/l for my LP24. I have already uninstalled everything I had.

Guest Hugo Valencia

skinny you can install our version here:

https://support.uscutter.com/hc/en-us

or install the one From John's link, as far as i know if you use the PCUT drivers you should be ok, no sure about the contour Cutting on that version since i have not used it.

skinny you can install our version here:

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=30&nav=0,4

or install the one From John's link, as far as i know if you use the PCUT drivers you should be ok, no sure about the contour Cutting on that version since i have not used it.

Thanks Hugo. Just got this thing cutting tonight. Pretty cool so far! That software is easy, and frustrating at the same time!!! I just wish I could just cut from Illustrator! Anyway, thanks for getting up with me on that question. Its appreciated.

Thanks John,

I have not been on the forums in a while and its good to see you are still hard at it :-)

I am working with a friend to get all my windows programs that I cannot replace moved

over to Linux using wine and will report back if i can get SignBlazer running..

if you can't, do a new partition, dual boot with windows on the other. Even Windows 98 will run SB fine.

I just finished downloading the signblazer.  I am having trouble getting the cutter recognized.  I use the pcut 630.  I use a usb port and am not sure how to know which port it is located in.  When I state that it is a USB port then it says I have no driver.  When I put in the cd it tells me there is no driver on it.  Any help??

Linda

i ha a question on my new computer i have windows vista 64 bit my signblazer counts up when i use it i had to install it on my windows 98 when my computer crashed i installed it the same way but it dont do the nag stuff like counting up why?:)