BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

The link Slice posted above worked for me just the other day.

To all who replied and helped me with my problem, many, many THANKS. I've tried it a few times and it seems to be working fine at last. I finally got the

download from Slice and Dice. many Cudos my newest best friend. :rolleyes: ::):rolleyes: ::):rolleyes: ::):rolleyes: ::):rolleyes:

• Like 1

This is the best version --

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

It doesn't provide USCUTTER models, but MH is RedSail, SC is Liyu, and LP2 will function with Copam.

Agree... this version saved my life not once but twice now :) runs perfectly on xp as well as win 7 driving my very old Roland PNC 950 through a parallel printer port.

Thanks so much for sharing this version.

By the way, When installing this SB version it puts a folder on the desktop with US cutter driver installation facility. Here's a screenshot: 

SignBlazer Elements - US cutter drivers installer

I was about to post for help dn loading sbe. Then  I finally caught  Norton deleting it. now to try and read up on SB and learn to use it

I have a Vinyl Express R Series II cutter that I bought some time ago. I have never seemed to get the hang of using it. The LXI software seems difficult to learn to me.  I presently use the Cameo a lot which to me is so much easier to learn to use.  Of course it doesn't cut as large a design as the Vinyl Express machine. I was wondering if Sign Blazer would work with this Vinyl Express R Series II cutter and if Sign Blazer is very hard to learn to use?  Thanks for any information on this.  Vicky

10 hours ago, vickycarol said:

I have a Vinyl Express R Series II cutter that I bought some time ago. I have never seemed to get the hang of using it. The LXI software seems difficult to learn to me.  I presently use the Cameo a lot which to me is so much easier to learn to use.  Of course it doesn't cut as large a design as the Vinyl Express machine. I was wondering if Sign Blazer would work with this Vinyl Express R Series II cutter and if Sign Blazer is very hard to learn to use?  Thanks for any information on this.  Vicky

on signblazer I would try the roland pnc 1000 drivers - it was pretty generic back in the day - as far as vinyl express it is really easy as most real sign programs - the only thing with people that come from the cameo world is they are usually crafters and programs like scalp that have other issues are easier for them to learn as they are similar in design as it was originally designed as a cricut hack

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

That is not accurate, M1chael.    The link in my post is active and valid. Nobody needs your torrent or PirateBay.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

Anyone who wants SignBlazer software can obtain it using this.

much safer on slices link imho 

• Like 2

I just had to replace my vinyl cutter and I ended up purchasing the UScutter SC but I can not get my signblazer to reconize the cutter. When I first plugged my cutter into the computer It worked. I set the setting for the cutter as follows: Cutter - Li-YuHF-1202 and plugged in the usb and it all worked great the first day.... the second day I turned the cutter on and went to cut something and it was not connected to the computer so I plugged in the serial port plug and it didnt work and so I messed around with different settings and different ports for the usb and I got it to work. I came back the next day, turned it on and it would not connect and nothing I did would work so I called Uscutters support and they told me that there is nothing I can do because signblazer outdated. I understand that but PLEASE someone give me some good news and tell me that I can still use signblazer. I HATE 'sure cuts alot' and all my files for the last 8 years are eps files. my cutting machine came with 'vinylmastercut' but I can't save my files as eps and make it easy for me to locate an cut that file again with ease.  CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ANY KIND OF ADVICE?

Thanks

Patty

Hiya Patty, Welcome to this ridiculously old thread!!!

First of all, it's never a good idea to attach an RS232 cable to a serial port on a computer that is already on! (serial is not hot-swappable)

Your problem does sound more like a physical PORT (com) definition issue, rather than anything SignBlazer is doing.

Make sure you are selecting the right "output device" from the list in Cutter Setup screen within the program.

Too confusing!

" in the usb and it all worked great "

" so I plugged in the serial port plug "

" I messed around with different settings and different ports for the usb and I got it to work "

What are you using, USB or serial?

And what OS? If USB and any windows 7 and up, the usb port may not be the same between computer boot-ups! Especially is the cutter is not plugged in and turned on when you boot the computer.

More info....

sliceanddice the link you posted for signblazer my virus protection says it is tainted with a file called WS.Reputation.1 and is some sort of virus

asswhoopin, huh?

Disable your antivirus when installing SignBlazer (it has a crack/patch as part of the install, to eliminate the "nag" registration screens at startup) -- this has been explained countless times on these forums over the years.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

No worries.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2017 at 5:05 PM, builderofstuff said:

This is excellent! Thank you....but what happened to my Refine MH721 MKII in the selection of cutters?

Chris

There should be a USCUTTER drivers icon on your desktop after the program is installed, you run that and it will ask what your cutter is.

Or, just select RedSail in the listings of cutters, that's all you really need to do.

(SC is LiYu brand, and LPII will run with Copam driver)

On 12/20/2016 at 9:35 AM, slice&dice said:

That is not accurate, M1chael.    The link in my post is active and valid. Nobody needs your torrent or PirateBay.

Anyone who wants SignBlazer software can obtain it using this.

@CantCut   try this ,,Any questions  ask slice&dice   by using this "@ and his name "

I love bumping old threads...information is still very relevant and valuable (since the same questions keep popping up) so...bump, bump, bump!

Bookmark and visit: http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/

It lists the PDF manual (40 MB), signblazer_elements_trial.exe (34.8 MB) and signblazer_setup.exe (35.1 MB)

If you've already read this thread from beginning to end you'll have a good idea which version is which.

Thanks for keeping this topic Alive because I bought my cutter quite a few years ago and with a paid Signblazer however I had a new PC and tried to get the code to authenticate the software but something had happend and the guy had passed away so did use it on trial basis for a couple of years then put it into storage about 3 or so years ago.. But now im looking to get it out and back up working so any info i can think of will it be ok to ask please? Thank you..

Osh

No one can help you when you do not provide any info to help you...No mention of which cutter on which operating system.. No mention of how the cutter is connected to your computer,, Serial, or USB?. No mention of which drivers you downloaded. ...Serial will always be better. And if it is a value cutter, a Tripp lite Keyspan Adapter (that is the brand name) is much better over the cheap chipset that are in the cheap Chinese cutters.   Is the cutter new or used?  If used, did you see the cutter working fine, before you purchased it? ..  Help yourself and provide important info. 

• Like 1

So ive read through this long thread that goes back 7 years!!

I have a 5 year old MH871 that hasnt been used in 3 years. Been kept in climate controlled storage. I did replace the motherboard on it at one time. That being said, the PC I had it on is no longer working.

I have downloaded SB onto my Windows 7 (64 bit) Laptop

I am using a USB to Serial adapter as my laptop does not have a serial port

#1 is it going to work on 64 bit, I read somewhere that it may not be compatible

#2 how do I know if my motherboard is dead

I have gotten as far as pressing CUT and it "sends to cutter" but nothing happens

Im on Comm 2 and have it set to 9600 along with the SB software and the MH871 itself 

Thanks in advance for your help