BannerJohn

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

This is the version that has ALL cutters listed, not just the cutters sold by USC. It is the trial version but fully functional. So far, I am not sdeeing the 'count down' but who knows.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7946f9ac31f5034cd9d5c56d04dfa8b0e04e75f6e8ebb871

feel free to DL...it will stay up for 60 days, but will continue to stay up as long as someone downloads it every 30 days.

edit: For some reason teh file is no longer there. I am checking into it. Meanwhile, it can be had here:

http://www.filesavr.com/sbewsetup

• Like 2

Thanks John.  Is this the Elements version or the Pro/Hotshot?

Jay

this is the Elements version

I downloaded it..seems the install has to be patched or something to add the other cutters. The one I posted already has them.

sorry but can't do it. My anti-virus stops the download and aborts the connection,says it detects a worm/virus.

I tried to download onto another computer with the anti-virus turned off, now it says no files found. If this is a better version than what I posted, I'd like to have it,and I'm sure others would too.

Do I have to uninstall the old version??

Maybe I am having a blonde moment or a old timers moment.

:thumbsup::D

Peg

I am not sure, but I think that if you try and install, it will tell you if you have a version that needs to be uninstalled.

Do I have to uninstall the old version??

Maybe I am having a blonde moment or a old timers moment.

:thumbsup::D

Peg

THIS VERSION IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING A "TRIAL VERSION" WITH NAG SCREENS AT STARTUP. and if you want to get rid of the nag screens, yes 1st uninstall what you have, then download and install sbe 6, then install the update "sbeforsw_uk02mar07setup.exe, then run the patch.

bb

i should also mention this version does not have drivers for the laserpoint machines.

bb

I think someone posted once that the Laserpoint used the same drivers as one of the Creation cutters but that's all I remember.

if you un-install your first one will you lose the work you have in the files saved ?

• Like 1

it;s been awhile but I think it asks you if you want to save the files. You can aklways copy and paste the folders to another location and then back into the new version.

if you un-install your first one will you lose the work you have in the files saved ?

no, the files will stay and be accessable after reinstallation.

bb

I down loaded it & it works, but now every time I try to even import it the trial mode page comes up, they said I could get rid of that, but I don't know where to download the patch from.

Thank you

Peggy

Will the patch work with USCutters version of SBE, so that the drivers for Laserpoint will work?

What my Anti-Virus said:

Description:

HEUR/Crypted

HEUR/Crypted is a heuristic detection routine designed to detect common malware characteristics. Avira AntiVir recognizes unknown malware proactively using its AHeAD technology. To achieve this, Avira performs innovative structural analyzing.

On the basis of the composition of a file, the sequence of significant code sequences or based on particular behavior patterns, the heuristics can determine with a high probability whether it is dealing with a harmful or virulent file.

HEUR/Crypted in particular signals files that have a suspicious structure of the program. Usually such files are protected by encryption mechanisms and are often manipulated afterwards to hide the real functionality.

Please note that cracks or the cracked program files themselves as well as key generators are often modified with similar techniques. Therefore Avira AntiVir's AHeAD heuristics may detect such files as well. The user should keep in mind that trojans are often disguised as such software.

In the unlikely occurrence of a false positive we would kindly ask for your help, by sending the file to our virus lab.

A heuristic detection might be a false identification if one or more of the following are true:

- The program is in use for a very long time and is known to the user

- The program was installed by the user himself

- The program is from a trustworthy source

Please note that even old programs can get infected or replaced by malware without your knowledge. Besides that trustworthy sources might have become compromised themselves.

In order to enhance detection and reduce the rate of false positives we recommend that you send the file to our virus lab for further analysis.

What my Anti-Virus said:

Description:

HEUR/Crypted

HEUR/Crypted is a heuristic detection routine designed to detect common malware characteristics. Avira AntiVir recognizes unknown malware proactively using its AHeAD technology. To achieve this, Avira performs innovative structural analyzing.

On the basis of the composition of a file, the sequence of significant code sequences or based on particular behavior patterns, the heuristics can determine with a high probability whether it is dealing with a harmful or virulent file.

HEUR/Crypted in particular signals files that have a suspicious structure of the program. Usually such files are protected by encryption mechanisms and are often manipulated afterwards to hide the real functionality.

Please note that cracks or the cracked program files themselves as well as key generators are often modified with similar techniques. Therefore Avira AntiVir's AHeAD heuristics may detect such files as well. The user should keep in mind that trojans are often disguised as such software.

In the unlikely occurrence of a false positive we would kindly ask for your help, by sending the file to our virus lab.

A heuristic detection might be a false identification if one or more of the following are true:

- The program is in use for a very long time and is known to the user

- The program was installed by the user himself

- The program is from a trustworthy source

Please note that even old programs can get infected or replaced by malware without your knowledge. Besides that trustworthy sources might have become compromised themselves.

In order to enhance detection and reduce the rate of false positives we recommend that you send the file to our virus lab for further analysis.

yes your antivirus software will think it is a virus, when in fact it is not. i installed it last spring on my laptop when it was first made available and have had no trouble at all.

bb

Hello all I just wanted to thank cutme, I downloaded sbe and ran the patch and the program works great with no nag screen. I am new to sign blazer and have a few questions ? I cant seem to use the registration marks,I click on them from the draw drop down and they do nothing also i saw some features in the tool bar that are cross hatched and it says they are not available in this version. Is there anyway to unlock all the features ? Thanks jeff g :thumbsup: