buddy

Bumper Stickers

Anyone have any idea (I am sure there are plenty of you who do) on how to make bumper stickers using my MH721.  Customer wants 250 of them with Co. name and phone number to stick on his trucks.

Please help  ;)

Dazzel

Hey Dazzle,

I have never done one but if he wants the bumper sticker look couldn't you use a rectangle piece of vinyl then just layer the info on top of that? Otherwise I have seen bumper sticker stuff at office max. I am sure it isn't as good of quality as our vinyl though? I am sure others have better ways but that is how I would think to do it?

Christi

cut the text,stick it on a piece of white (or whatever) vinyl cut to bumper sticker size. I do a lot of them. But usually 2 or 4 at a time. If I had 250 I would have them printed onto vinyl.

cut the text,stick it on a piece of white (or whatever) vinyl cut to bumper sticker size. I do a lot of them. But usually 2 or 4 at a time. If I had 250 I would have them printed onto vinyl.

wahoo I was actually close then? ;)

Christi

You posted while I was typing my reply. No way would I do 250 by hand one by one unless I was very hard up for work,which I never am.

Thanks BJ and SDgirl, I know that would be a lot of work to do by hand and I am sure much cheaper to just have printed right?  I hate to turn this guy down but I don't know anyone who prints on vinyl around here.  USCUTTER just got this HOLY COW COOL MACHINE in that is color AND cuts, maybe I should talk to them...this thing is a monster!

Thanks you guys!

Dazzel

P.S. I was telling Jenny I will post some pics of the Gold's Gym street sign I did this last weekend...my very first. TOTALLY underbid it but I am getting more business from him so no worries. Will post soon

Hi DazzleMe,

Check with forum members James605 or Bayshore they do wholesale vinyl printing.

Good Luck,

Chrissy