CRD

MANUAL FOR NEW BIE - HOW TO START FROM NOTHING TO YOUR FIRST CUT!

Like Speedoggy said. Connect the keyspan with the USB cable to the laptop or comoputer. Connect the serial cable from the seriela side from the keyspan to the serial port of the cutter.

Paco

Paco,

Thanks for taking the time to put the "newbie manual" together. Over the last few days, with the help of your manual, I was able to go from having my cutter in the box to setting it up and cutting my first sticker. Your manual will be a useful reference that I plan to keep readily available.

Best reagrds,

Kyle

hi i ned help with this a customer is telling me that he can set up his plotter the sistem is asking for this FTDIUN2K.INI controller

can you guys help me?

thanks

Thanks for th manual for us newbies. I have a problem with the SBE setup. I get 2 messages....Coul not create folder C:\Program Files\Cutting Technologies\SignBlazerElements\sbfonts.....and Setup was unable to create the directory C:\Program Files\Cutting Technologies. Error 5: Access denied. What am I doing wrong or how can I fix this? I am not very computer knowledgable and need help. Thanks. Once I get the software to work I am sure the manual will be very helpful.

Put your question in the signblazer section.

Paco

Oh Bless you !! One of my boys gave me the machine but the directions were blearghhh

I couldn't firgure anything out your PDF REALLY helped !!!

Your welcome guys and girls.

Bless the world with your vinyl creations.

Paco

• Like 1

Great and Thanks. Got me out of the foggy and going. I know there is still much to learn but I can atleast set my machine up and do some simple cuts now which I could not before

I got my SC cutter last night and made the first few cuts using the instructions in this thread. Out of everything I have read and looked at over the last few months before getting the cutter this is the only thread with good easy to understand and use instructions.

It took longer to build the stand than to set up the software and make my first cuts.

-Scott

5 duplicate posts..  go back to the FIRST POST!  Your question was answered.

hmmm - they got thinned a little somehow  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thanks for the walkthrough, 3 months I have been trying to get the cutter to talk to the new computer. Got it working thanks to you taking the time to do this.

Hey!!! New to the forums and to the Cutter. Came across this threat from a year ago and don't see any link :(. It sound very helpful

1 hour ago, HManPR said:

Hey!!! New to the forums and to the Cutter. Came across this threat from a year ago and don't see any link :(. It sound very helpful

looks like the last part of the post with the link is missing :(

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jurian501 said:

Bumping up this thread where can i find the newbie manual?

look about 3 post above yours - that is the last surviving copy of the manual I know of - vinylforum has since shut down and the one I found in 2016 was the only one still available

52 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

look about 3 post above yours - that is the last surviving copy of the manual I know of - vinylforum has since shut down and the one I found in 2016 was the only one still available

Thanks found it :) Still no luck tbh :(
But did make a shout out for help in a new topic