Sign in to follow this  
cbs1963

Most popular t-shirt colors

Hi,

We use screen printing,rubberized printing, sublimation,photo printing,laser etching,sticker printing methods to print tshirt.we always stock white, blue,grey and white colors.

I used to have racks of garments - which took up about 500 square feet in my shop. However, my current shop is much smaller than my previous shop. No room for those racks! So I no longer keep the inventory I used to keep, only a couple boxes of basic hoodies for my biggest Customer. That Customer is a Construction Company, and they request a lot of hoodies in Safety Orange, Safety Yellow, Black and Royal Blue. So, those are the colors I keep in stock. Again, just basic hoodies, Construction Worker sizes! (L, XL, XXL)

Hello,

I am just starting a (very small) professional activity in France, and as others i have mainly white and black shirts that can be flocked with almost any (mono) color, even glossy or textured white on white shirt or "almost" black on black shirt.

I also purchase Navy blue or grey (any kind of grey).

Regarding the Polos, because some of my (few) customers ask polos for professional use, i do not purchase white or black but only blue (dark for men, light for women) and grey (any kind of gray).