tlzimmerman

Supply Ideas for UScutter.......list your needs!

Hello everyone.

I think most of us here are big UScutter advocates for no other reason than they give us this great forum to be on as well as their unequaled customer service (at least in my experience).  They seem to ever be expanding their product offerings.....so  I thought it might be a good idea to place all of the things we want/need uscutter to sell so we can quit ordering from those other sign places.  Hopefully it will give them an idea of the things a good portion of us want so that they can better serve our needs.

My big wants right now are coroplast and stakes.  Also on the list is the seal it pens, or some products such as frog juice that are sealants and uv protectors.  I also would love to see some adhesive mats for cutting papers and other things without backing paper.  Other sign substrates would be welcome as well.

On my long term wish list would be some of the laser printable papers (papillo or something of that sort) that can then be contour cut.  Other long term items could be sandblasters and sandblast masking for those of us who want to do etching.  While I am at it airbrushes and airbrush supplies would be great as well.

So come on guys n gals, what products do you use that uscutter should carry so we can buy it from them!

1.Larger sizes of Squeegees - 6" & 12" (not the BIG Squeegee $50 thing, Just regular Blue gold Yellow and white)

2.Teflon Sleeves for same.

3.Stakes for Coro would be Nice. My local has the signs but no stakes.

4.Laser printable paper for me too. 8 1/2" x 11"

5.Sandblast mask would be kewl for me too.

6.Rivet tools

Can't think of anything else right now.

Kevin

• Like 1

for them to take me up on my offer of my building in Indiana to ship supplies from so everyone can get them faster...

+1  That would be cool, as I'm not real far from you Spyder

Dave

for them to take me up on my offer of my building in Indiana to ship supplies from so everyone can get them faster...

Dave

A better location would be Nashville that away I could just pick it up. ;D

• Like 1

Dave

A better location would be Nashville that away I could just pick it up. ;D

Need to come a just a few miles south, like Columbia. That way it would be little bit closer for me. ;D

HEY!  If you really want a great idea buy some decent, used printer/cutters and refurb them, then sell em' on your site.  These things are ridiculous in price and everyone who has one thinks it's made of gold.

Can you imagine asking (or paying?) 1/2 of MSRP for a 5 year old car?

USCutter is a great company. I've been with them since my first plotter (Refine 1351) and purchased the Copam 2500. I would like to see USCutter get more into software for designing and cutting applications. Such as these programs:

Adobe Illustrator CS3 & CS4

CorelDraw X3 & X4

Vinyl Master Pro 2.95v

CoCut

SignGo Pro

EasySign

WinPCSign Pro

Every program has their plus and minus. But the two important modules are your Vectorization and the Plot/Cut Manager.

I think that this forum is so versatile that providing these programs would allow readers to expand their knowledge in a central location.

I've tested them all and some provide excellent cutting control, while others are superb with Auto Vectoring...not Bezier Pen (manually) Vectoring. Check me out. www.myspace.com/frostedimages

If you dont have already, Vinyl racks to put your vinyl on

I second that.  Some that are like the ones from signwarehouse because they are cheap and effective.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm missing them but I can only find 60 Degree Blades for the Copam CP-2500.  The only 45 I have is the one that came with it.  I haven't had a problem using 60's on everything but you never know.  I read somewhere that Roland blades will work with it but I don't know which type to get for it. 

Buffalo, NY!

But seriously, the shipping time is a big reason why i don't order a whole lot from uscutter.  I can understand a few days, even an entire business week.  but when you get to the 7 to 10 day point, i start to get a little frustrated.

USCutter is a great company. I've been with them since my first plotter (Refine 1351) and purchased the Copam 2500. I would like to see USCutter get more into software for designing and cutting applications. Such as these programs:

Adobe Illustrator CS3 & CS4

CorelDraw X3 & X4

Vinyl Master Pro 2.95v

CoCut

SignGo Pro

EasySign

WinPCSign Pro

Every program has their plus and minus. But the two important modules are your Vectorization and the Plot/Cut Manager.

I think that this forum is so versatile that providing these programs would allow readers to expand their knowledge in a central location.

I've tested them all and some provide excellent cutting control, while others are superb with Auto Vectoring...not Bezier Pen (manually) Vectoring. Check me out. www.myspace.com/frostedimages

add to that cutting software for other OS. linux there isnt one out there they would have the market i see alot of people trying to get it to work and only a few have

Frosted Images

Kewl...........I checked your site.......Very nice

I am in Wildwood Fla.

Guest manwayvan

I would like to see an extended warranty on their presses..I have been looking to buy one but the cheapest they have is 299.99 for the 15" x 15" with a 1 year warranty and no option to purchase an extended. Well I can get a sunie with a 3 year warranty for the same price. I would rather purchase through us cutter since I have purchased my cutter through them but with the issues with these cheap presses an extended warranty would be nice atleast the option to purchase one. I would also like to see transfers for sale in bulk or say designer packs. The main supplies I currently use are Shinerite Vinyl, License Plate blanks from signwarehouse along with coroplast, banner blanks and magnetic blanks. I have noticed that uscutter has been selling coroplast but they are still larger quantities than I need at any givin time.

the p-cut equivalent of a printer cutter  . . . . cheaper to start with than the current models

Guest manwayvan

the p-cut equivalent of a printer cutter  . . . . cheaper to start with than the current models

;D ;D Def would like to see this