nbeaton

SignBlazer E. and Register pop up form

how do you get it to stop coming up so i don't have to wait on it to go away.

Right click on the desktop Icon, then left click on Properties. Change the Target from ending in sb.exe to sbnt.exe, then click Apply, then OK.- This is to keep the software from trying to Update.

To keep the registration screen from popping up every time, just fill it out and click OK. Cancel out of the browser window that pops up, adn click OK.

:thumbsup:

To keep the registration screen from popping up every time, just fill it out and click OK. Cancel out of the browser window that pops up, adn click OK.

:thumbsup:

Awesome! That takes a couple of clicks out at start each time. THANKS KEN!

I have been trying to get the code to remove the register screen on signblazer. But uscutter refused to give me the code cause they were switching owners. I loved the program, I have had my pcut for 3 years and still works great. But that trial mode screen is a joke. I have to wait 80 seconds just to use a program I bought.

Guest manwayvan

Reverse engineer the program then edit it to stop the trial..Has anyone done this yet? I use to be familiar with this stuff but its been awhile..I may see what I can come up with.

I used it & it does stop a few extra clicks.

Thanks

Peggy

Reverse engineer the program then edit it to stop the trial..Has anyone done this yet? I use to be familiar with this stuff but its been awhile..I may see what I can come up with.

I have.

Look at the link on my sig below.

Eric

• Like 1

Guest manwayvan

Great work! Thanks alot.

Right click on the desktop Icon, then left click on Properties. Change the Target from ending in sb.exe to sbnt.exe, then click Apply, then OK.- This is to keep the software from trying to Update.

:D

I have tried this on both of my computers and hasn`t changed a thing .

Eric was an AWESOME help.  If you are having Sign Blazer issues, he's the guy to contact.  Thanks again Eric!

Eric was an AWESOME help.  If you are having Sign Blazer issues, he's the guy to contact.  Thanks again Eric!

I'm not seeing a link. Any way I can also get the info :)

Thanks much!

I'm not seeing a link. Any way I can also get the info :)

Thanks much!

that info was on the old forum board,this is a new forum, you will probably have to contact them personally

that info was on the old forum board,this is a new forum, you will probably have to contact them personally

Gotcha, thanks much!

Gotcha, thanks much!

Now it is telling me he can't receive any more messages.

Anyone else still have this fix and willing to share?

Thanks in advance.

use the patch to stop the registration window plus the update that comes with it has added a few new features,mail me if you want the patch

I get this too.. I bought the Cutter and the Sign Blazer E was part of the package. I never got the thing to work with my code I was sent in the end I complained and they sent me a SBE via email and I unloaded the orginal one and loaded the new one they sent by email and put in the code it worked.. fine for a year then computer went pop and I have to buy a new one then I went put it all on the new computer and well I am back to square one again doh!

I have a genuine CD here I am not looking to get a hookie copy going I did buy it with the package?

some one said the guy who I was talking with about this in Austrailia has since passed on .. ? Could this be why I am not able to contact them?

Other than that it works ok but anyoing when you have paid for some thing and it's not fully working :unsure:

Don't download uk version as you will lose all cutters an most features. I have for the last month or so been learning how to read assembly code for the simple fact that having the nag screen and initializing trial mode pop up was embarrassing when a customer was watching. Finally today I ran into the actual activation code stored in the programs sbnt.exe file and it was really easy to find. I am going to be publishing a PDF article on how to do this it is really easy and gets rid of the nag screen without having to download some bogus patch or the uk version that deletes your cutter. Since the activation code goes off of build numbers I can't simply publish the code but if you would like me to send you a copy of my PDF article with simple and I mean simple instructions it'll take 5 mins of your time to get rid of the counter trial mode and the nag screen all together. Please email me if interested at Thomas.guffey@me.com and put signblazer as the subject and I'll email you the PDF

For my PDF on how the get the actual activation code for signblazer US version only follow this link I'm not going to maintain it so if it is down email me and I'll get it to you that way.

Link. http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

• Like 3

Thanks for posting!

Mark

Mx2- THANK YOU!!! I was up to over 2 min wait time and hate it. Your tutorial fixed it, thankfully. You rock!

I am glad you were able to get that pesky activation code.

For my PDF on how the get the actual activation code for signblazer US version only follow this link I'm not going to maintain it so if it is down email me and I'll get it to you that way.

Link. http://www.mediafire...xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

Thanks for the PDF file..It took me a bit but I finally got it and it worked...Thanks for your help