nbeaton

SignBlazer E. and Register pop up form

Thanks for the PDF file..It took me a bit but I finally got it and it worked...Thanks for your help

No prob. Glad you got it

so I got my activation code yesterday, but I'm still getting the helpful updater..I want to get rid of it but my target is not like what is mentioned in the 2nd post.

ideas? just delete it off the computer?

so I got my activation code yesterday, but I'm still getting the helpful updater..I want to get rid of it but my target is not like what is mentioned in the 2nd post.

ideas? just delete it off the computer?

Did you change the target of the shortcut from sb.exe to sbnt.exe, that should fix it just right click and select properties, then change the target just add the "nt" the the end of the target before the ".exe"

Did you change the target of the shortcut from sb.exe to sbnt.exe, that should fix it just right click and select properties, then change the target just add the "nt" the the end of the target before the ".exe"

I tried to. You mean on this screen?

post-26044-0-49664200-1345744320.jpg

Whats funny is that its not doing it on the computer at work. But then again I did things a little differently too. I actually put stuff in the registration and didn't at home. I have SB on 3 different computers and they all seem a little different.

I tried to. You mean on this screen?

post-26044-0-49664200-1345744320.jpg

Whats funny is that its not doing it on the computer at work. But then again I did things a little differently too. I actually put stuff in the registration and didn't at home. I have SB on 3 different computers and they all seem a little different.

that's not the correct shortcut to edit. You need to edit the signblazer executable, not the New and Updates.

hey i have signblazer is this thing still working to get rid of the trial screen its annoying goes up to like 120 atm :(

hey i have signblazer is this thing still working to get rid of the trial screen its annoying goes up to like 120 atm :(

Yes it works for sb 6.0.21

Mx2, thatks for the PDF. I couldnt get it the first time but the second time worked like a champ. I had fat fingers and typed in the code wrong. lol

MX2...  downloaded it.  AND...  I think it is extracted....  however....  am now at a loss of what to do next...  Thanks

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Smokem" data-cid="311175" data-time="1368231982"><p>

MX2... downloaded it. AND... I think it is extracted.... however.... am now at a loss of what to do next... Thanks</p></blockquote>

Ok. I have not tested it on pcs other than my own, I used Visual Basic to program it so you need to install the .net 4.0 framework to run it, I included it in the zip file so just install the .net framework and the run the signblazer activator, when it starts you can just click activate or it has an option that registers it for you if you haven't dont that yet, you shouldn't have to do anything but click the activate button.