signpro

Corrugated Plastic

Is it possable to get top & bottom grommets in corners of Corrugated Plastic? If so where would I order such?

Thanks! :o

yes u can. look on ebay they have some grommet machines with grommets included with reasonable prices. good luck.

Do you know what I can use to cut several coroplast signs? I just bought some utility knifes with extra heavy duty blades, so I'll see if that will allow me to cut across the flutes or against the grain.

I saw a huge banner cutter, and am wondering if someone makes a cutter to cut coroplast signs? I think printers have huge Plates they use, which are like 1 ton metal, also sheet metal fabricators have a similar thing.

Thanks,

Paul

go to home depot and get a good 48" T-square. It is really good for cutting the larger pieces.

Thanks John, and Bayshore. I'm sure bayshore was answering the question for the other person.

Many of the tools are readily available, but not table type equipment for coroplast cutting. I've seen some Panel saws but they're expensive, and huge.

The extra heavy duty utility blade witha a board, and metal yard stick worked great. I'll have to ice my left hand/thumb but that's another story.

I saw a tile cutter at Home depot, but they have a piece of metal under the blade that's used to snap the tile. If we take that off, put a longer blade, and extend the backboard it sits on it would work perfect to cut coroplast, and many other items like small banner material.

Staples has a banner department and they have two or three huge sheet type cutters that look just like gigantic tile cutters. I guess I just have to get over to a Sign Show. I know ones comming up in August in Baltimore. I'm sure the ISS shows will have some sign cutters too.

Thanks for your help.