Sign in to follow this  
moparmutt

Where to buy T-shirts?

I did a quick search and couldn't find much. Did find Jiffyshirts.com.

Where do you buy T-shirts?

I would like to find shirts with a pockets.

Guest fivestar

If you have a reseller's license you can set up an account with www.sanmar.com or www.broderbros.com or www.virginiats.com

www.jiffyshirts.com

Their prices are a little higher, but the shipping is cheaper than most others, so the overall price is cheaper. I've always gotten my orders within 2 days.

i use jiffy and get mine in 2 days tops also

It really depends on how many you need, If I need a large quantity I will order from a supplier but if I need less than 10 I will go to Michaels and pick them up there. Either way make sure you make a profit...

Thanks guys.

The first time I was at jiffyshirts I didn't see pocket t's. Looked on there this morning and found them. I just wasn't looking at the right place. :thumbsup:

If you have a reseller's license you can set up an account with www.sanmar.com or www.broderbros.com or www.virginiats.com

I get all my stuff at virginiats, we have a local ( well it is an hour away) but I save a bunch by paying in cash in picking up. Love that place!

Renee

www.jiffyshirts.com

Their prices are a little higher, but the shipping is cheaper than most others, so the overall price is cheaper. I've always gotten my orders within 2 days.

+2

I like jiffy shirts make sure you stay with good brand I sell gildan customers likeem  so Ill continue using jhelms

I like jiffy shirts make sure you stay with good brand I sell gildan customers likeem  so Ill continue using jhelms

I agree and once you get over $75.00 its free shipping.  I have never had a problem with them,  they are great.  I just switched to the Jerzees 29M 50/50 and really like them.  I had been using the gildan 6.1 100% cotton.  I tried the Hanes beefy and I loved the shirt but it really shrunk bad in the wash.....

I have been very happy with Jiffy Shirts.  They have a warehouse close to me so I usually get shirts in 2 days UPS ground, although once in a while they get here next day!

I use S&S Activewear. All you need to give them is your tax ID number and you should be all set up.

I have a shirt order at least once a week. Often twice.

29M Price comparison

Jiffy $3.27

S&S $2.05

I get all my stuff next day. Ships free over $150. Otherwise its usually about 10 bucks for me.

No, I'm not a rep. Just trying to help some people out. Jiffy is ok if you don't order too many. I've ordered from them in a pinch before and i needed some tall ts.