All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. it appears to say C10 Crew but clipped on the right and left edges - wasn't able to identify the font even after I extended the letters with the knowledge now that this could be copyrighted I removed the vector images from this thread. the poster said he/she created it in flexi but we have no idea or who owns c10crew.com - - - wasn't sure what it said until about 10 minutes ago as I extended the letters it clicked in my head . . .
  3. Hmmmm, in the words of hip-hop Mike Stud -- "Ya nevah know." (YNK) Now Hek5 has us all scratching our heads, and then going on with our day. (I hope he returns just to solve this mystery).
  4. Wildgoose

Something a little stronger than Oracle 631 for wall decals?

I did some personal testing with 651 and 751 and both came off about as easy as the 631 did. The glue residue being the only slight difference but it was not much either. Walls are really tough to install on even for experienced folks and the water based adhesive makes it that much tougher IMO.
  5. Thanks a ton! You're awesome.
  6. Yes, that was it. Had to run off to a wedding. Sorry. I believe it was done in a newer version of Flexi.
  7. Dakotagrafx

if you like pinstriping and gold leaf . . . ..

Seriously misjudged on people being interested in leaf and striping . . .
  8. joined 17 hrs ago and last visited 17 hrs ago - kinda like a drive by . . .
  9. Yesterday
  10. MZ SKEETER

Something a little stronger than Oracle 631 for wall decals?

Many times it is just user error. Not cleaning the walls. Paint with teflon in it to stop to keep dirt sticking to it. People painting walls and not waiting long enough to cure before putting up decals. I see a lot of complaints on sellers using Wall decals, which is why I have never gotten into it. Too many reasons, to stop them from sticking. Maybe try the GreenStar indoor. From the color charts if appears to be General Formulations vinyl. I use the outdoor General Formulations without any problems. I used some Oracal 651 on a wall here. It came right off, heating it up with a hair dryer before peeling it off.
  11. Yep, that is what the thumbnail shows. I was able to look at the properties on it. It was too new of a file for my software. . It was done in Flexi Sign Pro Cloud.
  12. Does anyone know of something a little stronger for wall decals than Oracle 631, I've been reading posts from Amazon from people who are having issues with there vinyl that they have paid good money for only to have their decal's start falling off only mire days after putting them on. I know that Oracle 651 is too strong and will take off paint when the decal is no longer needed but there has to be something in between the two. And in of course a matte finish preferably. Hope to hear from someone soon, it's for a baby's room
  13. Well, dakota, you helped, but the helpee (hek5) seems to have gone off the rails somewhere along the line.
  14. hey that is the file as it opened -
  15. slice&dice

McCormick-Deering.

Hey, what can we tell ya? Around here, it's hit or miss!!! (HaHa)
  16. DonPittman

McCormick-Deering.

Good lord I forgot how many people that were willing to help on here. Thank you all.
  17. Dakotagrafx

Licencia

http://www.iifuture.net/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=44&id=155&artlang=en
  18. Dakotagrafx

Licencia

deactivate it from the new computer just enter the codes http://www.iifuture.org/vmr/vm_deactivate.php
  19. Guest

Licencia

Buenas, quisiera saber como desactivar la licencia de vinilo master, lo que sucede es que tengo activada en 2 computadoras pero en la que deseo desactivar no tengo acceso, ya que se daña, eh adquirido una nueva pc y deseo instalarle el programa, por favor ayudenmen con este inconveniente, en algún momento pude desactivarla pero tuve que entrar en dicha pc, el problema es que ahora no tengo acceso.
  20. MZ SKEETER

Decal Storage

I cut the long side out of Oracal vinyl boxes 50 yd x 24" and 30". My vinyl pieces are rolled up and standing in these boxes with sizes written on them. You can see the colors very easy. I have the boxes just sitting on the floor side by side.
  21. mabscotthandyman

Decal Storage

When I first started I saved all my scrap but after tons of small pieces stacked up it all goes in the trash now unless it’s like a foot wide then I will save it. but I don’t sell decals per-say I only do signs, Banners and lighted signage.
  22. I tried it with Flexidesigner 10, nothing there.
  23. Btw, I created this file myself in Flexi but no longer have the software, thought I had saved it as an EPS but guess not.
  24. How's it going everyone? I seem to have the same issue as well, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! *removed*
  1. Load more activity