All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Wildgoose

Buyer beware

I though you was saying Banned Hemp tape. I know how you guys from Florida are....
  3. Re-Save your Original image in a Bitmap Program like Photoshop or Gimp as a .jpg with a slightly larger background so that the Black in your Example Image does not touch the outside edges of the Background. Alternately, you could remove the white background in a bitmap Program and save as a .png with a TRANSPARENT background and Trace in VinylMaster.. Then, Vector Trace.
  4. bigmax

Buyer beware

banner hem tape lol
  5. bigmax

Buyer beware

I have used banned hem tape in this same situation and worked great.
  6. We do not know which version of Laserpointer you have. The first Laserpointer was a CreationPcut with a laser on it. 2nd was a Laserpointer 2 which was made by Liyu. The laser is for manual contour cutting. After you print your design with registration marks, you jog the carriage head to each printed registration mark and record in your cutting software. You would need a printer that prints on vinyl for that. Drivers and instructions can be found at the UScutter.com website under SUPPORT. Fuse> You hope if the cutter gets an electrical charge, that the fuse would blow and not hurt the vinyl cutter.
  7. I have never understood or used this feature - since I had the cutter. Actually, the machine has been idle for years. However, I have tried resetting - holding down reset and the right arrow - I got the 'ok' several times - choose 'on' - but don't get a light (I have attempted it over seven times) - the carriage moves - everything but no light. I don't know if the drivers are installed (I have downloaded them but I don't see an executable file, and I don't know which USB Host is related if any to the cutter). I am using SCAL Pro 3 or 5 software and I don't know how to use it to install the drivers- I can print and cut, and cut only - my issue is the laser's light. I don't remember ever seeing a light. So, is there a way you can tell/know if the laser's light is damaged or not working. Also, which USB Host is related to the cutter - I have at least six options. Windows XP Professional ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What's the purpose of the fuse? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How do you install the drivers? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. What exactly is it that you're doing and what results are you getting? The second screen shot above looks good and you just need to click the trace button.
  9. I have watched the video and am doing everything correctly and as I stated I can vectorize some images but not all. They are all black and white images like the one in the pictures I posted so there is nothing complicated about them. Thanks
  10. Here is a video from Vinyl Master
  11. That will be my next step, thanks.
  12. Then it should have the vector program in it. Contact UScutter tech support or Vinyl Master tech support.
  13. It came with the new cutter I bought from US Cutter. I have been able to vectorize a small number of files with it just not all files.
  14. Where did you buy your version of Vinyl Master Cut? If directly from Vinyl Master website, then it does not have the vector program in it for Vinyl Master Cut. Only the UScutter version of Vinyl Master Cut has the vector program.
  15. I have read through the forum and tried every solution that was suggested with no luck. I have tried importing the image in different formats from jpg to gif and still can't get it to vectorize. I have also tried different images and have only been able to vectorize a small number of them... I have been a Sign Blazer user for a long time and even though it is still working I wanted to get a more modern version of cutting software working so I can start using that. I can import the same file into Sign Blazer and vectorize it with no problem. I have tried importing files, copying and pasting files and even acquiring them into Vinylmaster with very little luck of getting any of them to vectorize. If I export the file from Sign Blazer and import into Vinylmaster the file looks and cuts perfectly but I would like to be able to build new files in Vinylmaster using images. Any suggestions and help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks Dale
  16. slice&dice

Buyer beware

That strip doesn't have any adhesive on it. Just buy some double-sided super sticky carpet tape at Home Depot and cut to fit. Voila.
  17. jessefisher4

In need of printed decals

Thanks guys!
  18. MZ SKEETER

Buyer beware

Are you sure it doesn't have a paper strip to peel off? Every review that I am reading on UScutter, says MH strip does not have tape or glue to hold it down. Can't send it to you, if they don't have it. Waiting a year is way past contacting time , unreasonable from you to expect.
  19. TX Visual

Buyer beware

I bought a cutting strip for my MH-871 last year for inventory so when I needed it I would have it. Now, I tried to install it I realized you sent an incomplete part and the two-sided adhesive strip is missing. I called support thinking you would send the adhesive strip or replace the faulty part and was told you have a 30 day replacement policy. I can't believe you will let that $5.00 part cost you thousands in missed sales. That is not how I do business.
  20. dossgenny007

Flexi and designjet 800

I have used this device, but due to some issues in my laptop or some mistakes, it has given rise to Dell Error Code 2000-0151. As this device was connected with my laptop, it also got affected and was having issues. Fixing it was the only option and with that, all the issues got solved.
  21. dwp99

Font help Please

Banger font is close.
  22. Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Font help Please

I know I have a font really close to this but I cannot find it. Any ideas as to what it is?
  23. Last week
  24. MZ SKEETER

What is contour cutting?

An ARMS cutter is a contour cutter. Arms cutter has auto registration mark system. Like Graphtec, Roland, Summa, It reads the printed registrations marks with a laser automatically. A cutter like the Sc model has a laser attached to it and you have to jog the carriage head, laser around to each printed registration mark and manually record it in your cutting software. They both contour cut,
  25. fsbell

What is contour cutting?

I know this thread is ancient but ... What is the difference between "a contour cutter" and an "ARMS cutter"?
  26. Lefty2

Lynx PII60

Thanks for the encouragement. I managed to get it to communicate with the LXI software and it was able to open a DXF file but only part of it showed up. But the machine tried to cut it so I guess I'm happy so far. I still have to get a pen tip. The one that came with it is long gone and probably dried up anyway. But at least I know it works. Does anyone know where I can get a pen tip for this? The company that sold it doesn't sell it anymore. I've seen some HP tips online that look exactly like the one I used to have for this machine. Are they pretty standard?
  27. The lower end cutters tend to drift because they just don't track as well. How are you cutting it twice? - are you sending it to the cutter twice, or do you have the design layered in your software? When I have to make multiple passes, I always layer and send it to the cutter once. I got much better results from my LP that way.
  1. Load more activity