All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Laughing Coyote

New Titan 3 not cutting border correctly

Will do thanks. I hope this machine doesn't turn into a real pain to work with.
  3. UScutter doesn't come here for support, you will have to call them tomorrow. Pacific time and they close for lunch.
  4. Laughing Coyote

Yep, Did the blade offset, cutter scale, and the bar code to calibrate the laser offset per the video setup.
  5. If that doesn't help then contact UScutter tech support tomorrow.
  6. Did you calibrate your cutter to the software? Also do the calibrations tests?
  7. Laughing Coyote

I have the blade depth set right. I'm using the pen and paper for the contour tests right now. I have a MH-871-MK2 machine also I use for my regular cutting I just wanted a machine to contour cut around logos.
  8. Let's make sure you started out right from the git go. Hopefully you set your blade depth correctly. Too many wrong instructions out there stating using a credit card or post it notes to set your blade depth. This is wrong and too much blade exposed. This is how to correctly set your blade depth. Hopefully this is how you did also. Blade depth has to be set correctly before other settings are adjusted, force and blade offset. Also calibrate your cutter to your software, so the size is correct. This can be found in the Vinyl Spooler, if using Vinyl Master. To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see and feel your blade tip out of the blade holder.
  9. Hi all. New to the Forum and have a question regarding the new Titan 3 28" with ARMS I just received. I have it all set up, did the bar code scan, and all the other stuff to get it up and running. The issue is after doing the scan of the "contour cut test page", when I go to cut it, the cut line is to far to the left and not contour cutting evenly all the way around the designs. Am I missing something? Setting? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  10. haumana

What is wrong with my file?

I would try finding the logo on Brands of the World, and try cutting it with that file.
  11. haumana

Layered Graphics not sticking to objects

Age of the tape and vinyl, and how it's stored will have an impact on it as well. In no way am I implying that you got old stuff, just putting it out there for information. I'm a hobbyist, and will typically need to replace my paper app tape before I can use the entire roll. When I get on that struggle bus just like you, I squeegee the front, the back and the corners that the tape will first start to tug up.
  12. haumana

MH refine 1351 not cutting all the way.

check if you can do an over cut, and check your offset.
  13. I have a refine MH 1351 and its doing this. The software im using is Flexisign pro 10. Thank you
  14. Yesterday
  15. MZ SKEETER

Some peeps on here do use high tack paper tape and have no problems with it. I personally have used medium tack paper tape for years, with no problems. Try each. You can wet paper tape and remove easier.
  16. JeffScott

Thank you
  17. JeffScott

Yes I squeegeed it down very well before pulling the tape. Only reason i used the clear tape is that the paper tape that came with the machine said "high tack" and I was afraid it would hold on to the vinyl even more. I will start using denatured alcohol in my prep as well as paper tape in the future. Thank you for your response.
  18. Dakotagrafx

Toolbar occasionally disappears

any word when you are opening back up for tourism?? how is everyone holding up down there?
  19. Dakotagrafx

I agree with skeeter - clean with alcohol first - never with anything with ammonia like windex and NEVER use clear tape when applying wet
  20. MZ SKEETER

Not being a smart person, but did you squeegee the decal down good before trying to remove the transfer tape? I don't see that mentioned. Pros use paper tape. You can even use paper tape for layering. Vinyl may not sticks to all plastics. You should wipe the surface with denatured alcohol because detergent can leave residue.
  21. Hi Folks, New to vinyl cutting, own a US cutter SC2. Machine works well and I've had some success, but when doing a two color layered graphic, using Oracal 651, whenever I go to apply the final graphic to metal or plastic substrate, the transfer tape is holding onto the vinyl and it doesn't stick down like it should. I'm using medium tack clear tape I got from US cutter with my machine. I'm peeling back at a diagonal angle, back onto itself slowly, so I'm not sure it's my technique, but it's frustrating a bit. Attached is an example of a successful transfer, although with difficulty. I'm cleaning the surfaces with a detergent cleaner, could that be the issue? Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks, Jeff
  22. MZ SKEETER

Toolbar occasionally disappears

Put a ticket in with Vinyl Master. They are your tech support. And be sure and tell them which version you are referring to.
  23. Any resolve on this topic? Been having this issue for a while now.
  24. ManFromMobay

what would you do? layered help

Print
  25. ManFromMobay

Who is your GOTO for Shirts

My go to is Jiffy Shirts, next up is Bulk Apparel
  26. ManFromMobay

Would this be possible?

You can! I did an order once where the transfer mask peeled small specks of black out of my design, I just cut htv for the black lettering and pressed it on there,
  27. slice&dice

Oki 711WT Printer Troubleshooting Registration

Cliff it.
  1. Load more activity