All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. DarinA

HTV GLITTER VINYL

I'm using the US Cutter 871871-Mk2. I'm having a hard time finding the right settings for speed and pressure to cut Specialty Materials glitter vinyl. I'm using the 60 blade. Any help would be actually saving my life. Thanks in advance
  3. Wildgoose

"Show print tiling"

Here is a screenshot of the print dialog General tab. The area in the circle is where you choose the paper size once you tag the "tile" box. Down beside the Tile toggle you can adjust from "Full Pages" and adjust the overlap or choose "Imagable Area"
  4. Yesterday
  5. David@USCutter

Titan 2 not cutting correctly

On 10/07, Apple released their new version of Mac OS, Catalina, which now requires all programs to be written as 64bit applications and not have any dependencies on 32 bit libraries or resources. At the time of release, neither Sure Cuts a Lot 3 Pro nor Sure Cuts a Lot 4 Pro are 64bit applications and as a result have been rendered incompatible with the new OS. Since that point, however, Sure Cuts a Lot 4 Pro has received a 64 bit update. That said, please be aware that there might be a few hiccups using this upgraded version as the developer works to assure it is fully complaint with the new OS' standards. Thank you for reporting this issue to us, we have noticed there may be trend with the new 64bit version of Sure Cuts A Lot 4 Pro. In our testing, the blade offset appears to be off like the image above, and changing the blade offset does not resolve the issue. We are in touch with the developer to see if this issue can be patched. In the meantime, if the the need for a software is dire, you can upgrade your copy of SCAL4Pro to SCAL5Pro for $60, as it is currently on sale. We have not encountered these issues on SCAL5Pro, and you can find a link to that upgrade here on USCutter.com. Please let us know if anyone is encountering other issues with these newly released builds, and I'll follow-up here when a new version is released.
  6. David@USCutter

Prizm Cutter Engraver Pen

You beat me to it, I was just notified that the etching tools were added.
  7. David@USCutter

The etching tools are available now, they appear to be selling quickly, you can find it here: https://www.uscutter.com/PrismCut-Etching-Tool When it sells out, you can be notified when it comes back into stock by entering your email in the field on the page. The smaller PrismCut is on a different page. It is the P20, and it is available here. https://www.uscutter.com/P20-PrismCut-Vinyl-Cutter-with-WiFi-Design-Cut-Software
  8. slice&dice

MH 721 not cutting correctly

OK new, this is gonna take a bit of effort on your part to assist in troubleshooting. Give us something to work with.
  9. Just for kicks, try Signcut. That way you know whether it is Scalp. It does import .svg files as was already stated above. Export your file from SCALP as an .svg file and import into Signcut.
  10. MZ SKEETER

Both cutters are showing now, as well as the etching tool in stock, Says (2) Seattle https://www.uscutter.com/PrismCut
  11. For the life of me I can not get this to stop doing this on the corners. I’ve adjusted offset, the over cut and nothing changes.
  12. Briguy

Have you grounded your cutter ? If not I highly suggest you do .
  13. Dakotagrafx

which cutting software are you using? what platform (mac/win), connected with usb or serial?
  14. That is for you to choose which software you want to use. It is a user preference. Different levels for different cutters for different operating systems. Mac or PC. Your going to have to look it up. I use Flexi software with my Graphtec. There are other soft wares that you can purchase. And some FREE. The cutter has a user manual. You need to take time and read and do research. As well as youtube videos. This is considered a skilled job for a reason. It's not a plug and play job.
  15. Hello everyone, just like the name states, I'm new at this. just got my cutter last week. The issue that I am having is that when cutting right to left at a certain point the cutter keeps cutting in the same position. it overlaps the letters making a mess, when it goes back left to right its perfect. Thank you in advance
  16. Thanks so I need cutting master 4 or how do you know which software you need?
  17. Everything you need is at https://www.graphtecamerica.com/cutting-plotters-1 Look up your cutter.
  18. I purchased a used graphtec ce6000 60 and they did no have the software dvd. I am at a loss on what I need to install and do to get my cutter working. Can someone help me please!
  19. I got it working Mz. Skeeter, thank you for your quick response and helpful knowledge. much appreciated.
  20. Jugh

HELP!!!!! I deleted a flexi job file from production manager

It's important to make a backup when editing files. But in general, these files are still saved in the partition, you can check the autosave find the hidden files. You can also download the data recovery tool if you still cannot find your files, like the Bitwar Data Recovery tool. Remember to make a backup next time.
  21. yes that's exactly when I began having issues, shortly after the last update. then again I seem to take anything computer related like its a rocket science course, when in fact it was a super simple set up... I got it working after a week of frustration, high blood pressure, and the invention of tons of new cuss words....and now I shall cut away. …..thank you for responding …….y'all are the best!...
  22. GraphxNMore

"Show print tiling"

When you "show print tiling"..... the box that shows your 'paper edges'.
  23. Last week
  24. MZ SKEETER

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

You have to have a program to open and extract it. I just downloaded it. I have Windows 7. Look for a FREE file extraction program online.
  25. Your first problem is Windows 10. I'm not railing on Windows because I'm 85% Mac user. I run my laser from a Windows 10 machine, with CorelDraw - and that last update Windows pushed out was a dozey. I thought CD was broken. I don't know how many times I uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and I even uninstalled the stupid update, and it was never the same. I still have a huge latency issue when sending files to 'print' to the laser. Mind you, some files are very small - just simple text. So if you can, use another machine that is either Win7 or earlier. Definitely give SB a try. It looks a little antiquated and a bit like a kids program, but it's a workhorse and can get the job done. Keep us posted.
  26. nickellcl

Full version Signblazer Download (all cutters)

I got a message stating that window can't open the file. I am running windows 7.
  27. MZ SKEETER

There used to be 2 sizes of cutters also. But I only see 1 size now. It shows the smaller cutter in the ad. But no way to buy it.
  28. MZ SKEETER

Yes, I saw that also. At first when they did the intro, I thought it was just a 24" table top. UNTIL I looked at add stand. No way would I want a 24" table top cutter.
  1. Load more activity