All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dakotagrafx

School font HELP please!

that is LHF Block - I bought a bunch of then years ago -- - - use what you think fits your budget and modify the K with the hat and off you go - looks like they changed their logo sinc you posted it in 2016
  3. tannerd

School font HELP please!

Is that the LHF Block? The other one that is pretty darn close is Impact
  4. Today
  5. cardudenc

MH MK2 will only print squiggly lines

when u say print, does that mean your hitting 'print + cu't in scalps instead of the that just says 'cut'? only use the cut. Ive never used an mh , so not familiar, I started with an sc . if I rem correctly it was pretty much plug and play. I just selected my cutter in the cut program I was using. VM, scalps, I dn loaded signblazer, but I don't rem cutting anything. 1 used cutter I bought came with the serial port adapter, again something ive never had to use. but I don't think mine is the brand everyone recommends on here. which from my understanding is the only 1 that works correctly. I just checked my version of scalps 4, under us cutter brand MH is listed , if its like my setup , all u have to do is select that and cut
  6. Dakotagrafx

School font HELP please!

here it the suggested front - looks correct to me with a small black outline and wide white outline - then just add the hat to the K
  7. cindus1

Help Vectorizing

Thanks so much for all the help!!
  8. tannerd

School font HELP please!

Trying to create other materials for our school however the person who created the logo is not being very helpful. Here is what the logo looks like. Thank you for your help! What I "found" was LHF Block but when I look for that font it is nowhere close to what the logo looks like.
  9. Dakotagrafx

Help Vectorizing

looks like the logo was designed by GP designs in a contest https://logotournament.com/contests/site-development-corporation/by/gpdesign and according to that site the agreement looks they would be provided high resolution files - there would need to be changes for cut files as the logo is made for print or web use with the "reflection" part of the upper logo
  10. darcshadow

Help Vectorizing

Trace by hand, that is a pretty easy logo to do by hand. Bring the logo into your program and using the bezier tool to trace over the image.
  11. cindus1

Help Vectorizing

Thanks for the info on the text! X1ArmBanditx--Sorry to ask stupid questions, but I'm pretty new to all this. What do you mean by "redraw?" Thanks!! Cindy
  12. Dakotagrafx

Help Vectorizing

the words are in Handel Gothic ITC Pro (Medium Bold) which is a commercial font
  13. Dakotagrafx

Problem

what does your test cut look like? do you have your offset set at 0? do you have the tab on the blade holder UNDER the hold down?
  14. darcshadow

For the MH cutter you want to select the RedSail RS720C cutter. Your port should be something like Blazer.com1: TrippLite USB to Serial The squiggly lines are likely because you have the wrong plotter selected and the commands being sent are not being recognized correctly by the MH.
  15. slice&dice

Help Vectorizing

First things first --- identify those fonts (2 different ones). Do not ever vectorize text. Horrible results. Ask them for a higher-resolution copy, maybe if you're lucky get an .eps version!!!
  16. X1ArmBanditx

Help Vectorizing

might need to redraw that one..i ran it thru vector magic and is just too low of quality
  17. So someone asked me if I could do a shirt with their company logo, the image is attached. When I import and then go to vectorize, there are so many colors I can't get it to come out right. The shirt is going to be yellow, so i want to remove that color completely. The corners of little yellow parallelograms and the lines on the road aren't sharp. The letters don't even look clear. I'm not sure what to do. Do I need to somehow convert this image to another format first? I have Vinylmaster Pro. I also have a Cricut and their software seems to do a little better job, but still has rounded corners. Any help appreciated. Thanks! Cindy
  18. Marble crafts

Problem

I don't have sharp edges when cut on graphtechce-6000plus plotter using cm4 software !
  19. CANTON14

It will print now using signblazer. But it does the squiggly lines again. I’ll just have to get on the phone with Uscutter. Their hours of operation are ridiculous lol.
  20. slice&dice

What those pictures show is not clear. Razor cutter? No. TrippLite adapter? ?? LPT port? No. Get back to us with better\corrected info, OK?
  21. CANTON14

Sorry the videos wouldn’t load. It’s doing the same squiggly lines. On signblazer with the series port adapter
  22. CANTON14

DE70783C-18DF-4195-88A3-2B13888D35FE.MOV DE70783C-18DF-4195-88A3-2B13888D35FE.MOV
  23. Yesterday
  24. dcbevins

Quick Question

Like others have said, autotrace is available in many programs, but it will often not get you all the way there. Redrawing becomes nessacary on many images. That said, a centerline trace might work better for at least the housing. Your image, outline trace, centerline trace, your 2nd image, outlines trace from CorelDraw 2019. I didn't spend much time on the settings.
  25. I have vm on my design computer but never cut with it - I believe you need to go to vinylmaster under your programs - open vinylspooler and set up your cutter from there - but I am far from an expert on that part. were the videos in this part of the support section of uscutters website helpful at all? https://support.uscutter.com/support/solutions/folders/14000106609 rather than getting frustrated might not hurt to call support while they are still open
  26. Makers720

Quick Question

Exactly, just looking for a software that could do this.
  1. Load more activity