Guest Dr_Jeff

Signwarehouse Lynx 24

Guest Dr_Jeff

a friend of mine has a sign warehouse lynx 24, & he runs i thru some software LXi8.

There is no windows print driver installed for this cutter, it works thru the LXi8 software.

What windows print driver works with this unit ?

Will it work with the Roland PNC-1000 driver ?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Guest Dr_Jeff

it is currently hooked up to his computer with a parallel cable, the unit has parallel, serial & usb connections on it, I would like to hook it up with a parallel cable attached to jetdirect box so it can be a network device, in order to accomplish this there must be a windows print driver installed, then the port can be redirected to the jetdirect device.

Thanks in advance

jeff

Guest Dr_Jeff

Yes,

I will try them today, & report back with the results, thank you very much.

Help is always appreciated.

Thanks for your super fast response, like ten minutes after my first post, wow, I had poked around the signwarehouse website with no luck.

Guest Dr_Jeff

I downloaded the drivers that were identified for the Lynx 24, I installed the drivers, the cutters that were supported were a 30 a 60 & 132 inch cutters, not a 24, I tried the 30 & 60 inch driver cutters, upon trying to cut, the job left the application, went into the spool for the driver, left the spool, the cutter never moved, it seemingly received nothing.  I tried a HPGL driver, the cutter head went to the left & the error light came on.

Any other ideas ?

Thanks,

Jeff

Does anyone on the boards have any knowledge on this cutter?

We have one at my work. It is a good cutter. Very quiet.

Does anyone on the boards have any knowledge on this cutter?

We have one at my work. It is a good cutter. Very quiet.

How do I get it to stop it from feeding about a foot an a half in the start up before cutting. I would like to hit send then it will cut not bring some out first. Thanks

i can answer some questions about it and if not i can find out as i have 2 friends in the business with the same cutter...any questions please give me a call at 641-344-2828