Sign in to follow this  
snlsd

PDF to EPS?

Wow thats easy.  This was perfect.  Thanks a bunch.

ok i need help i need to change this from jpg tp eps to send to the cutter

Can anyone help it keeps telling me it is a bitmap?

post-3437-12986527449325_thumb.jpg

post-3437-12986527471699_thumb.jpg

Try this.  Just import the EPS in signblazer and start cutting.  You may have to flip the image if you don't want it to be reversed.

deer.eps

deer.eps

Thank you,

Now please tell me how you did that from a jpg, so i can learn to do it myself,,

Please,,

Thank you,

and when i open, do i use scanner or interperter?

to open

thank you so much,, I have a dozen hoodies,  to get this on in black today and 1 dozen orange with white,, today, you saved my butt, but please now teach me,,

and if i can help you just ask.

Download a program called Inkscape.  It's free. :huh:

Then read this: http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,8390.0.html  These instructions are better than anything I could explain.

Your logo was pretty easy compared to some stuff I've received from customers.  Most of the time you can convert it using Inkscape.  Others use graphics programs like Photoshop or Illustrator.

Signblazer also has vectorizing abilities.  Select your image, Click on "Image", then "Mode" and convert your gif, jpg, bmp to Monocrome.  Then click on vectorize.  You'll need to delete the original when you are done. 

Thank you, I have inkscape downloaded, just havent used it, i will copy that off, and play, I also did what you said in sign blazer but was always baffeled by the outline,, image, and the sillouette image .it did seem like i had 2 different images,,

so I delete the silouette one,, and then in the wire outline one, do i throw black on it, or just leave it,, will it show the real image or something close?

thank you, and let me know if i can help you.

Sandy JO

if you are using signblazer, I think the vectorized one is blue.  You can tell by selecting it and clicking on node edit.  The bitmap image won't allow you to node edit.  Delete the bitmap.

Personally I've found inkscape to yield better results with vectorizing.  Signblazer works well on the simple stuff.