signguyjohn

Prayers needed

Probably no one knows me, but I have followed this forum for about a year now.

My daughter and grandson was in a head on collision Saturday night. A speeding drunk driver crossed the centerline and hit them. The driver of the car that hit them died hopfully on impact because the car burst into flames.  My daughter and grandson are in critical condition with many major injuries.  Two young ladies, which I call their guardian angels, saw the flaming car and stopped saw my daughter and the baby (2 yrs old) in the car ,called 911 got the baby out, could not get my daughter out, but stayed in the car with her even though it could catch on fire from the other car, until help arrived.I cannot say what I feel for these two young ladies. as of today they both are still in critical condition. my daughter will need surgery of the face and back so far.  I am asking to please keep them in your prayers.

Many Thanks

John

John, I'm so sorry to hear this.

I will definitely have your daughter and your grandson in my thoughts, wishing for nothing less than a full recovery.

I'm happy to hear 2 guardian angels were there to help them both the best they could.

Keep us updated.

Jenny

John, I also am very sorry to hear this and pray for a full recovery.

I will keep them in my prayers.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Of course we will keep your family in our prayers. Thank goodness they had someone to comfort them in what had to be a terrifying situation. So sad and needless the agonizing pain families have to go through when all was needed is a call for a ride home. I wish both your daughter and grandchild a full speedy recovery. I'm sorry for the pain you all have to endure, hang in there.

My Family and I will Keep you all in our thoughts and Prayers. It is amazing that in times of turmoil and tribulation we find comfort knowing that Angels can take any form, sometimes we just don't take the opportunity to realize that life is so short, and we have to relish and cherish each moment we have with our loved ones, I truly can't imagine the pain you feel at this point. :'(

I'm so sorry about this tragedy John, and will definitely keep your family in my prayers and thoughts.  There is so much power in prayer, and it will help to get you through.  Keep strong and stay positive.

Guest kenya

John, I'll hold your family in my thoughts.

May things look brighter soon for them. May God be with you & yours.

John, I'm so sorry to hear this.

I will definitely have your daughter and your grandson in my thoughts, wishing for nothing less than a full recovery.

I'm happy to hear 2 guardian angels were there to help them both the best they could.

Keep us updated.

Jenny

+ 1 , my Sister got hit head on last month by a drunk . pushed the pasenger side of a 1/2 ton Dodge van back to the seat. Broke her hip in several places , broken shoulder blade , ribs & cut up alot . nearly bled out . She is making a recovery & I hope your's does also

To all of you, thank you for your reassurance and prayers.

Today they reduced the pain medication on my daughter. She reacted by following directions and answering by thumbs up and moving her head slightly to answer yes and no.  they were suppose to remove the breathing tube , but didn't. She is going to have back surgery Thursday,hoping to repair everything in one surgery.  They have not said when they will do the surgery on her face to repair the broken bones in her face, her broken jaw or her broken pallet.

My grandson,also still on the breathing tube, is showing some improvement in his lungs, they are starting to rid themselves of dried blood.He is also being fitted for a shoulder brace that will hopefully hold the broken collar bone and shoulder blade in position to heal its self, if not he will have to have surgery for that, we were also informed that his tibia bone (that is below the knee cap for people like me)is broken and will need surgery.

Both are classified as in critical stable condition.

Thank you for letting me vent through this forum. The time I have spent here I have really noticed the closeness of everyone and this is why I come here everyday, well, also for all the great info that ya'll give. hopefully one day I will be able to contrubute some info that can be used by someone.

Again thank you for all your prayers,we could use all we can get.

May God bless you all

John[table][tr][td][/table]

John , I'm very glad to hear the good news . I'm very glad you did not lose either 1 !!! that is the priority . dealing with the injuries will be very bad enough .

John that is good news! Thanks for the update. The bodies ability to heal and overcome adversity is amazing. I wish your family the best during this painful time. Take care

John... keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope the surgery goes smoothly tomorrow.  Wishing them both a speedy and complete recovery -- both emotionally and physically.

-Lisa

Again I want to thank everyone for their prayers and concern. 

My daughter underwent back surgery Thursday.  When they went in, it was worse than they expected. They told us they were amazed that she was not  paralized, but surgery went well, Now there will be a very long recovery.  Friday, she underwent surgery to repair her spleen that was bleeding, this also went well.  Today they put her in a brace and sat her up slightly in her bed, which, I dont think she liked very well.  Monday, she will have the first surgery on her face.

My grandson was given blood Friday, they say that most was needed to replace what was taken for test etc. but, there is internal bleeding they can't find but it's very small and will probably repair it's self, other than that he is doing as well as can be expected.

I'm sure all of their miracles are the results of everyone's prayers. Please keep praying for them

God Bless all of you,

John