Sign in to follow this  
snlsd

Vehicle Magnet

Here is a set of magnets I did the other day.  The celtic logo was my favorite part.  The gold and green looked pretty nice together.

post-3161-12986527211151_thumb.jpg

post-3161-12986527232005_thumb.jpg

$35 for the set.  Tough to compete with the online auction site.  However, I did a $330 job for them which included other signs.

Turned out really sharp! Nice job!

What size are those magnets?

They were 24" wide x 12" tall.  Magnum Magnetics from Fellers.com

Thanks for the information.  Never done magnets yet and hope to be getting a roll to do a little practice on soon.

If you do any magnets, get a corner rounder.  $3.88 from WalMart in the scrapbooking section.  Near the crafts and fabric at my local WM.  Thanks to Banner John for this suggestion.

Although not as impressive, here is a magnet I did for their front door.  I think it was 32"wide by 24" tall.

It was a perfect solution for them because they were not permitted to permanently put vinyl on the door.

post-3161-12986527450936_thumb.jpg

post-3161-12986527472895_thumb.jpg

LOL..you know what's funny? I had seen that suggestion some time ago here.....ran out picked up the corner rounder and STILL don't have a magnet to use with it!!  :huh:

That magnet for the door still turned out well.  I just like how you put the web address in the first magnet ya showed.  Hey as long as you have a happy customer...all is good!!