snlsd

Vinyl Installation Instructions

Great thread and great instructionals. Time savers. Thanks... I was really dreading having to type up a info letter.

Hows this?

;D

Nice start, but it is missing a very important step;

at #4.25 = larger lines can be separated aka "wel" & "come"  after it is hinged

at #4.5 = remove backing and hold edges of mask snugly to keep flat as moving to sign face

at #4.75 = firmly work the squeegee across and down to force out air

remember, if it is a customer that bought by mail and has no experience, you have to cover the most obvious detail.

Here is a free PDF EDitor:

http://www.pdfescape.com/

download the pdf,go there,upload and edit. You can download the finished pdf or they will email it to you,or both.

Wow John, that is a great editor.  I love it!!!

i dont like to be on line all of the time when im working (i get bothered by too many pl on im, yes, even when i appear offline)

openoffice.org has a free download of a progran similar to ms office that works in pdf format. thats what i use

Here is a free PDF EDitor:

http://www.pdfescape.com/

download the pdf,go there,upload and edit. You can download the finished pdf or they will email it to you,or both.

Wow John, that is a great editor.  I love it!!!

i dont like to be on line all of the time when im working (i get bothered by too many pl on im, yes, even when i appear offline)

openoffice.org has a free download of a progran similar to ms office that works in pdf format. thats what i use

open office great product!

I know it's been a while since anyone posted in this thread but I thought it deserved a bump. The info in here is priceless. Special thanks to bigtracy for those instructions. I'll edit them as fit for my needs. I was dreading typing up my own as well.

Not a problem. 

I didn't create it, but I looked all over for it. It took me a while to find it. I'm not even sure where I found it So I can't give anyone credit.

I think it is the best one I've ever seen so far.

Plus it is small and can slip easily into finished vinyl packages.

here is ours.

http://www.spareroomworkshop.com/vinyl-decal-application.html

(feed back is always appreciated too)

like that one. that was the only one ive seen here so far that dosent mention a tape hinge. yes, they work great for large decals, and ones that need to be lined up precisely, but 9x out of 10, on small decals like that its not needed.

Has anyone experienced the wet application method affecting the Vinyl adhering to the surface?