BannerJohn

Never again

John , You are a VERY cool person . Not just because you help many people here , But you are a straight up nice person that is very mature . I was watching American Grafitti again tonight ( Comcast has it on free demand  ) & was thinking of 1 of our talks that included that show . I'll bet anybody John stops & picks up box turtles out of the road ...before they become frisbees ... any takers ? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Well of course, although in my case the are painted turtles. I took it a step further when out west, wouldn't let my husband drive over a rattler that was in the road. I fig they are outside where they belong, so we should let them carry on. He calls me Dr. Dolittle...... hmm, guess he could call me worse  :-

John , You are a VERY cool person . Not just because you help many people here , But you are a straight up nice person that is very mature . I was watching American Grafitti again tonight ( Comcast has it on free demand  ) & was thinking of 1 of our talks that included that show . I'll bet anybody John stops & picks up box turtles out of the road ...before they become frisbees ... any takers ? ;D

:thumbsup: Well of course, although in my case the are painted turtles. I took it a step further when out west, wouldn't let my husband drive over a rattler that was in the road. I fig they are outside where they belong, so we should let them carry on. He calls me Dr. Dolittle...... hmm, guess he could call me worse  :-

good Gal  :thumbsup:

I respect all animals ... EXCEPT flies , fleas , ticks & skeeters . I know they have a purpose , but not near me . When i was a kid ( more than a couple moons ago ) I had the basement full of box turtles . Had about 25 that used all 3 rooms to lay eggs , etc for a couple years before my parents made me let them go . I always take the box turtles deep into the woods to let them go .

John , You are a VERY cool person . Not just because you help many people here , But you are a straight up nice person that is very mature . I was watching American Grafitti again tonight ( Comcast has it on free demand  ) & was thinking of 1 of our talks that included that show . I'll bet anybody John stops & picks up box turtles out of the road ...before they become frisbees ... any takers ? :thumbsup:

Run over the rattler, and he will still slither off. Doesn't hurt 'em much....

lol naw, we pulled over and watched him for a lil while......from inside the car.

Rodger I felt guilty a couple years back, my daughter had a painted turtle and it laid eggs which of course didn't make it because they were laid in the water. We had a small ornamental pond she would put them in, after that I made her put them in the real pond across the road at the end of the season. Painted turtles were endangered at one time so I didn't want to be part of the problem :- I've always had a love for all diff animals, much to my husbands exasperation. We currently have 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, fish, cat, and my buddy a macaw. Most were supposed to be the kids animals, funny how they are now mine to take care of.