BannerJohn

Never again

I have a regular Customer who has a non-profit type thing going and she asked for a banner. The pic is just the logo I did, text was added after I had a night's rest. It took me all day,literally. Size of the graphic is 3x4 feet. All done dry,piece by bloody piece.

But the upside is, I got a free night in a mountain vacation rental cabin,along with the money!

But it was a challenge,and fun to do.

John, thats a great Job (literally)!  ;D I bet it was one hell of a job. It turned out awesome! I think I wouldnt have done it.

Thanx for sharing.

Joe

WOW, there are a lot of colors in that one.

you betcha...don't even ask how many separate pieces. Too many to count.

WOW , That is Bad-Ass !!!  You sure you didn't buy a digitial printer ;D

WOW , That is Bad-Ass !!!  You sure you didn't buy a digitial printer :)

No but I already asked for one in my anual letter to Santa..I've been more nice than naughty this year (for once) so maybe he will bring it.

I don't normally post my work but I just wanted to show what each and every one of you can do given enough time and practice. The only limits you have is your imagination.

Thanks for all the kind words.

That's awesome John  :). I can't even imagine where to start with a project like that. Hahahaha. I think I'll be sticking to single color decals for now. Hehehehe.

John simply AWESOME!!!  I can't imagine how you figured out what color to even start with!  I'm sure the people you did it for were VERY happy with it.

For all THAT work you definitely deserve a free night at the mountain cabin!!  :thumbsup:

patience...maybe....but more an overwhelming desire to be appreciated.

My back STILL hurts.

John , You are a VERY cool person . Not just because you help many people here , But you are a straight up nice person that is very mature . I was watching American Grafitti again tonight ( Comcast has it on free demand  ) & was thinking of 1 of our talks that included that show . I'll bet anybody John stops & picks up box turtles out of the road ...before they become frisbees ... any takers ? :thumbsup:

John , You are a VERY cool person . Not just because you help many people here , But you are a straight up nice person that is very mature . I was watching American Grafitti again tonight ( Comcast has it on free demand  ) & was thinking of 1 of our talks that included that show . I'll bet anybody John stops & picks up box turtles out of the road ...before they become frisbees ... any takers ? :thumbsup:

yes I have done that many times. Turtles are cool.