cutme

vinylmaster pro

howdy

similar question, took a look at the vinylmaster pro demo, look pretty good.

anyone using it on the copam 2500

the 2500 is not listed in the supported machaines, left message for there tech support but no reply yet.

thanks..............pete

I run VMP, have been for years. Use it to run the Stika 15, havent tried it on the other cutter as yet, SBE looks after that one.

VMP is great program once you get the hang of it, its got all the creature comforts as other top range softwares, and it also keeps a list of all your cut files if you need to cut the same ones in the future.

And the price is good.

;) ;)

Is that the same version that was sold for $155 in the above link ? Is there any demo or trial versions ?

howdy

similar question, took a look at the vinylmaster pro demo, look pretty good.

anyone using it on the copam 2500

the 2500 is not listed in the supported machaines, left message for there tech support but no reply yet.

thanks..............pete

Its listed in there supported plotters list now

i just got mine last week and there is no customer support!!!. the letters are cutting backwards on my cr630 pcut. i was actually able to scan and trace so that alone made it worth the money, i think...,  still cutting in Flexi Starter though....

as far as all the listed plotters... you have to run them as a generic printer, and my plotter doesnt return to origin and i have to hit reset everytime its done cutting one graphic, anxiety level is rising and i might just toss it and add another one up to ebay losses....damn

I think the extra drivers are i the updated spooler - try downloading it from the website and see if that soplves your problem..

-Mike

When it comes to serial connections if the printer works, until the very end, and it works every time after resetting then the problem is usually a flow control issue. slow your baud rate to 9600 and change flow control so they match on the macine, Port & in software. Try hardware flow control  first Then if that dosen't work only then try Xon/Xoff

CutMe,

I've been running VinylMaster Pro for many years now, so long I can't remember when I bought it.  I've tried many cutting programs, and even cut direct from CorelDRAW, but now would not use anything other than VinylMaster Pro.  Get hold of the demo disc and have a good play with, and see how you like it.  It's one of the cheapest, good quality cutting program around.

i actually have the full suite already. i use it once in awhile. signblazer is still my fav.

bb

I have VMP 2.95v as well with 2.99v Spooler. VMP is a good program, could be better if the team at Future Corp would back it up with more updates and support. I can't never do a TEST AREA on any of my plotters. So I know it is the program...I love to design with it but it still has some bugs to tweak. However for the price it has potential. My version just never worked right from the beginning!

i discovered that a friend of mine has been using it for years in his sign biz. he loves it more that adobe illustrator.  i still use sbe more than vmp, because i am getting pretty good with it and i usually have no time for messing around with something i don't know anything about.

bb