Sign in to follow this  
stickyicky612

mh721 is not cutting good circle

ok when i first open the box, started cutting everything was fine, now it dosnt want to cut  all that grate espcially when it cut circle, it dosnt cut the full circle  same as the test cut. all the cuts i did it cuts thru , it just dosnt want to make a good circle please advice will be nice thank s

ok when i first open the box, started cutting everything was fine, now it dosnt want to cut  all that grate espcially when it cut circle, it dosnt cut the full circle  same as the test cut. all the cuts i did it cuts thru , it just dosnt want to make a good circle please advice will be nice thank s

yeah i just read about that im going to have to try that. Ken can u erase this post thanks

Wish my problem was that simple. My carriage is fine....http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,14904.0.html

I am using my cutter to cut small circles for Rhinestone templates. The smallest being 2mm circle. Very inconsistent, I used to have a little Klic N Kut machine it cut them perfectly everytime, Regret supposedly upgrading...Any help, or is just the fact this mcahine can't do that small of detail.

Wish my problem was that simple. My carriage is fine....http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,14904.0.html

I am using my cutter to cut small circles for Rhinestone templates. The smallest being 2mm circle. Very inconsistent, I used to have a little Klic N Kut machine it cut them perfectly everytime, Regret supposedly upgrading...Any help, or is just the fact this mcahine can't do that small of detail.

Are you using the included 45degree blades, or are you using a 60degree blade?

Ken, I really appreciate the response. And You did call me at my first post to help.

But, seriously, if the pen can't draw it right, what difference would the blade make?

I will say, the community here has been great.

Personally, I don't think there is a problem! I don't think this machine can handle this SMALL amount of detail

I , mean look at the thread........... can anyone tell me what I haven't tried?:huh:?:thumbsup:?

I'm in the between HERE.... I want to keep going...

But, I have seen ZERO progress from ALL suggestions, although I have APPRECIATED ALL....

Which leads me to believe, its just that the  machine CANT handle IT!

I will say this, My main purpose is to make templates for rhinestone patterns....

Disappointed that a lil GAY Klic N Kut machine DID a WAAAAAAAAAAYY better JOB of that.

However, I usually have to make the template circles or pattern slightly larger than the original. So that they lift off without gettig stuck.

I do this so that there is a little room to have the transfer tape pick them up without getting stuck!

I Dunno if you guys get my drift, but, I can LIVE with IT, BUT I DON:T LIKE IT!!!!!!!!

MY KNK GaY MACHINE WAS RIGHT ON THE money....IT WAS JUST WEAK AS FAR AS DOWNWARD PRESSURE. And having t weed as al.

I did make circles from 1 mm all the way to 30 mm.

And, tried dozens of OFFSETS... there really wans't much change at ALL!

I stuck with around .02 mm, and paid alot of attention to my blade depth.

Its still not RIGHT!

Also adjusted the tension on the drive belt screw, I DID NOT SEE ayway to adjust the rollers for the feed rollers?;D?:huh:????

I just don't think this machine is up to the task of cutting that small..........VERY DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!