snlsd

need some help....again

I tried vectorizing this logo in vectormagic, Inkscape, and Signblazer with no luck.  Either the edges are not sharp, especially on the gold/green logo or I can't cut it because the vectored image doesn't recognize the letters.  The one from vectormagic was the closest, but it didn't have the holes cutout for the the letter B or e.  Appreciate any input you have.  Thanks!

post-3161-12986526759916_thumb.jpg

post-3161-12986526774164_thumb.jpg

The colors don't have to be exact.  However, I do need the letters in green to be different than the gold part so I can cup them out seperately.  Right now the colors are green gold and white.  One color green for the letters and the part inside the logo. For some reason the circles in the letter B and E are white and I want the to be cutout.  I tried to weld the white part with the green and it didn't work.

I have to clean up the nodes a little, but the most annoying part is the "B" and "e".  I don't want to cut out white vinyl and put it over the B and e.

Here is the signblazer file if you are familiar with this program.

brehonmag2.SBD

brehonmag2.SBD

So you need the 3-pointed graphic to be cut separately? I can separate the text and the graphic into two separate files if you like.

haumana

Basically I'm looking for two color.  One color green for the letters and the gold for the logo.  The darker green in the logo would be the same color as the letters. 

rod,

There's a few nodes I'll need to clean up, but it looks really good.  How can I delete the black lines in the logo so it's only two colors overall?

Thanks again for your help.  A few node edits and everything looks perfect. 

Now the big question is how did you do it so easily?  What program did you use?