datoshway

Creation PCUT Horror Story

Heres the story

1) I ordered my Pcut 2 months ago.  Used it on and off and one day it stopped working, turns out after many phone calls there was internal damage to the machine

2) I sent back the pcut for warrantee work, because the issue is not a issue that should have happened.  They made me pay to ship it there.  FINE

3) The cutter left my office 2.5 weeks ago, still have no answer as to what is going on.

4) Tried over and over to call them, no answer, not responding back to my emails. 

5) finally I call them up today and speak to someone in sales. turns out there is 25 machines being repaired in front of mine. 

So you take my machine, make me pay for shipping it back to you for warrantee work that should have never happened in the first place,  keep it for 2 weeks, don't answer your phone calls, and now theres prospect to keep it for a couple more weeks.  Heres a idea for you guys at US CUTTER.  It's called ethics.  You have a customer with a warrantee issue, handle is professionally!

25 machines in front of yours? Not sure who you spoke with, but that is not the case. There are only about 5 machines in for service, and they take priority over returns that just need to be checked out for re-sale. There have been a few delays in getting to the service machines to due the volume of phone calls, and the fact that the warehouse is still being constructed with rack systems, and our tech bench is cluttered while they do so.

Without making more excuses, give me your RMA #, and I will get to it right away, and have it fixed and on the way back to you tomorrow. If I cannot fix it, I will have a new one on the way back to you tomorrow.

Thank you,

Ken

How about a few replies from Many Pcut owners who have never had a problem,or who have had a good experience with US Cutter.One  experience from a disgruntled customer does not  give an accurate representation of the entire company.

I personally can speak for my brother who bought a pCut a year ago and has had ZERO problems with it.

I am just coming up on 1 year for mine. I haven't had a problem yet. It has paid for itself 10x over.

i love my pcut, never had a problem, and if i did i know it would be taken care. when i do purchase another cutter and i will, it will be from uscutter. i have never seen such support on a product in all my life.

I spoke to some lady on the phone because no one if tech support will pick up the phone! Or answer my emails.  She informed me of the 25 machines in front of mine.  I'm sorry you guys are experienced growing pains but that is not an excuse when I had to send back my machine for a warrantee issue.  The machine is not even 3 months old, very light use, clearly theres something wrong with that.   Why do you answer the forums and not your phone or emails.

RMA# 722133

Can I can get a call back?  Can I can a email back  Can I get my machine or a new machine back!

3 weeks this friday since it left my office.  Come on!

you know, I understand stuff happens, stuff breaks. Thats fine.  I just happened to be the unlucky one.  I don't like the way this is being handled however.  It's totally unprofessional to duck and hide.  You have my RMA number, you have my phone number, you have my email, I was told by Levi it would be worked on last friday, now almost a week later, and it's still sitting in the box.  Understand where i'm coming from and deal with it professionally.

I spoke to some lady on the phone because no one if tech support will pick up the phone! Or answer my emails.  She informed me of the 25 machines in front of mine.  I'm sorry you guys are experienced growing pains but that is not an excuse when I had to send back my machine for a warrantee issue.  The machine is not even 3 months old, very light use, clearly theres something wrong with that.   Why do you answer the forums and not your phone or emails.

RMA# 722133

Can I can get a call back?  Can I can a email back  Can I get my machine or a new machine back!

3 weeks this friday since it left my office.  Come on!

Thank you, found it.

it will be fixed and on its way back to you tomorrow, or a new one will be on the way to you tomorrow.

Thank you, please, please, please make a point to email me or have levi call me with a tracking number and a confirmation of shipment.  It's really important.  Thanks for taking the time to look into the matter.  I guess the forums are the only way to get through....=(

Thank you, please, please, please make a point to email me or have levi call me with a tracking number and a confirmation of shipment.   It's really important.  Thanks for taking the time to look into the matter.  I guess the forums are the only way to get through....=(

Sure, that is the least we can do for you.

The forums are not the "only" way to get through, but sometimes quicker than trying to reach us by phone or direct email. Most people use our support ticket system now. You see, it is just Levi and I, and if we are already on the phone, we cannot answer the phone. We are on the phone for most of the day. My direct email is so flooded right now, I just do not have the time to sort through good or bad emails, and sometimes I miss a few....

Forums are nice and clean- no junk mixed in with the good stuff, and even if I am on the phone, I can still hop on here to assist.

Bad news: The unit was not returned in its original packaging, and wrapped with one layer of bubble wrap, then placed simi-loosely in the box. When I removed the unit from the box, and removed the bubble wrap layer, the unit is noticably damaged beyond repair.

We would need to send you a replacement unit, but would need to charge for the damages to the returned unit.

:-

Call me immediately to discuss this, I have left you another voice mail and emailed you.  I had UPS professionally wrap this package, I explained to levi the original packaging was gone, the box we sent was the largest and heaviest box UPS sells, since you arranged shipping did you take insurence out on it, it sounds like it was heavily abused.

Call me immediately to discuss this, I have left you another voice mail and emailed you.  I had UPS professionally wrap this package, I explained to levi the original packaging was gone, the box we sent was the largest and heaviest box UPS sells, since you arranged shipping did you take insurence out on it, it sounds like it was heavily abused.

Indeed, let's hope we can file a claim because it looks like FedEx tossed it out of the plane to our warehouse door while flying by....

Thanks for the call Ken.  I can't imagine anyone denying a claim thats this apparent.  But please do keep me posted.

Thanks for the call Ken.  I can't imagine anyone denying a claim thats this apparent.  But please do keep me posted.

You will hear from me no later than tomorrow.

Ken it's 4 o'clock here still haven't heard from your boss.  Whats the deal, I cannot have another day go by with this up in the air.  This needs to be resolved today

spoke to him, new cutter it on the way.  Sucks this had to happen, but at least it has been resolved and we can all move onto what we do best. Let me know about a tracking number if you could.

Ken please don't blow this off any longer.  This should have shipped thursday now, we are rolling into monday and it still hasn't shipped. WHAT IS THE DEAL!  Take 2 seconds and find out what is going on and get this thing is the mail already!

Sorry, but this is not mine to blow off. You reached some kind of resolution with Karl, so I do not know what he promised you, or what was to take place, so I suggest you get in touch with him. He has more pull than I do....

:thumbsup:

i'v tried to contact him but guess what!?  Now answer!  Surprise surprise. Why is it that you cannot follow through on the open ticket.  DO you not talk to him?  Are you not located in the same office?  Why do I have to hope he gets back to me, why is it you can't do your job and follow though on the ticket your assigned to.  Why is it you can't alleviate the situation by just following up with ken to find out what is going on, instead of me trying to reach him over 3000 miles away!  Why is it, you can't be a human and understand the situation at hand from a business to business perspective. 

i'v tried to contact him but guess what!?  Now answer!  Surprise surprise. Why is it that you cannot follow through on the open ticket.  DO you not talk to him?  Are you not located in the same office?  Why do I have to hope he gets back to me, why is it you can't do your job and follow though on the ticket your assigned to.  Why is it you can't alleviate the situation by just following up with ken to find out what is going on, instead of me trying to reach him over 3000 miles away!  Why is it, you can't be a human and understand the situation at hand from a business to business perspective. 

why don't you just calm down. Ken is TECH SUPPORT....returns,etc are not his department. You made the deal with Karl, don't jump Ken's case...he has done more for you than I would have already.

first of all,

1) i'v been dealing with this for a month. No machine, business down because of it and huge amounts of lost profits. that exceed the value of this machine.

2) This is a warrantee repair issue that has turned into a full replacement, so unless you know the specifics don't make unnecessary comments.

3) Besides Karls agreement with us, i'v seen really really bad customer support from us cutter.  The forum is the only way for me to communicate with Ken as emails seem to get list in the shuffle. 

I'm very satisfied with Karls agreement to replace the machine, I think he is a good business man for understanding the situation at hand.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm glad this will be behind us and hope there will be no more issues, i'm a good customer of US cutter, and plan to be for the future supplies. I specifically asked Ken to follow up on this till it's completed since this all started in his ticket. All I asked for is customer service that follows through, nothing more.

I'v already spoken to Karl, he assured me it will ship today, which is fine at this point.

I am busy enough as it is trying to get customers setup with their cutter and software. You were asking me to find out what you and Karl talked about, the agreement you came to, and then the status of that agreement, so I simply suggested you ask him yourself.....

Glad you got ahold of him.

:thumbsup: