Sign in to follow this  
Pistonpump

Need Help

Hi have just been asked to quote 2 magnetic signs for a car.  Can anyone tell me where the best place to purchase magnetic signs? 

Thanks

George

if you have a local supplier,that would be the best place. They usually sell by the foot.

Guest oldthredz

We have no supplier where im at so everything has to be shipped.

Thanks for the advice and info.  I just got a quote from my local supplier...just found out I had one and he is charging 4.25 per foot.  This sounds expensive.

Hi have just been asked to quote 2 magnetic signs for a car.  Can anyone tell me where the best place to purchase magnetic signs? 

Thanks

George

Now, I ordered some from this place and I haven't had any problems, yet.  HOPEFULLY I won't.  It was the best price I could find and it even has different colors.  If anybody has heard anything negative, please let me know before I order more from them....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Magnetic-Sign-Roll-24in-x-10-5ft-40mil-Magnet-Material_W0QQitemZ250317568816QQihZ015QQcategoryZ20161QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Nancy

Shipping is free from Fellers for orders over $75.  They ship to you the next day.

I only use Magnum brand,mainly because that's what my local supplier carries.When all is said and done, I've seen just as many peope sing praises and condemn ever brand out there. The fact is, a magnet isn't going to damage a car. How it is applied and maintained will damage a car. Most lower end cars these days have faded and peeling paint after 5 or 6 years anyway. Clear Coat is a joke. Auto manufacturers have substituted a cheap thin coat of paint along with a nice clear coat ,in place of a good paint job.

But like I said, I only use Magnum. The price difference is only a few dollars per roll and why take a chance?

I second Magnum.  Check around ebay and you'll find the prices for the so called "wholesale" magnets are more expensive than buying Magnum from your local supplier.  When a company delivers or ships for free you can't beat the price.  Shipping kills any deal you might find online.