fourthsyde

hey everyone... need some insight....

I think it is still $100, but it should let you know when you are making the purchase.

well... actually, since i've found a place to purchase a good quality vinyl in 12" rolls, ill likely be picking up the 12" model.... shipping said $60 for that one...  i am purchasing the plotter to be able to make decals for the forum i run, and very small decals for a few local businesses.... it will be cheaper in the long run for me since i spend $120 a month on my own decals alone... and i generally hand them out for free... i figure the 12" unit will pay for itself by the time i fill the order from one local store...

so 269 + 60 shipping? anything else

Might want to add the shipping insurance, and you have the option of extending the warranty as well.

definitely insurance... how much?

one small issue i noticed tho... i have confirmed paypal addresses... but they are not the address i am at since i just recently moved... and i also no longer have a credit card so it is debiting from my bank account... if you would like i can send the payment, and you can wait a week to confirm the legitimacy.. or whatver you see fit...

thanks again!

I am just the technician so I am not sure about the address thing. I think the insurance is $5 or $10.

You could call 425-284-2282 and ask for Jaster for information about the payment.

all you have to do to have the address you are at now confirmed by paypal is to go to your paypal account. Add your new address,and ask that it be confirmed. They will send you an email. You click on the link in the email and it confirms the address. Or something like that. I think you are confusing confirmed address with the address linked to your bank account.

What paypal wants is to make sure that you are who you say you are and having to go through your email tells them that.

As for your 12 inch cutter,if it is a matter of finances,go for it. I started out with an 8 inch (yes,EIGHT INCH) cutter and made banners with it,cutting one letter at a time,as tall as 15 inches.My brother uses it now to make an occasional banner for his church and his business. You will be surprized how inventive you can be when you have to.

Once I started making money,and saw that I was going to continue making money, I upgraded to a 30 inch, then the US cutter refine 25 inch as  a back-up.

so i tried to order it through the online store and it said "This recipient does not accept payments from non-U.S. PayPal accounts." ill try the email you posted just to see if it works...