Sign in to follow this  
DaveTO

How do I cut images

I'm using the PCUT Creation 630.

i'm making my signs with the provided software Sign Blazer.

I've set up my workspace etc... and i am trying to cut images.  JPG or TIF or Bitmap... but when i click on "cutter" i get an error message that says "this drawing contains bitmap.  only other objects will be cut and the bitmaps will not be cut."  (all objects are JPG) then it goes to the next screen; and there is nothing showing and nothing cuts....

what am i doing wrong?

Please help.

i found the VECTORIZE icon, but its greyed out..:huh:?

how  can i select it?

FYI, i'm using the SB that came with the machine.... there was no activation code etc... so i'm running the trial version.... could that be why?

if so, how/where do i get the activation code?

You don't need the activation code. Make sure that the bitmap is selected...the vectorize should show up then.

its best to cut your first images from vectorized images first............like .EPS files.....you can go to graphic request section and download a ton of them.......until you get familiar with what all amazing things Signblazer CAN do..

David

its best to cut your first images from vectorized images first............like .EPS files.....you can go to graphic request section and download a ton of them.......until you get familiar with what all amazing things Signblazer CAN do..

David

You can go into the library in SB ( "draw " on top tool bar , then scroll down ) click & drag onto your workspace anything you want to cut . You can modify them & experiement . You can type text in any style font & modify that also . Resize etc . Then the next step is easier  :lol: