Sign in to follow this  
Mr Peabody

Corel Student Edition vs the Full Version

I noticed the student version of Corel in a store the other day and was wondering if anyone knows the differences between the two. Besides the $$'s. I can't seem to find any information, but then again I have not had time to look real hard.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Peabody

Peabody, I believe the only variances between the two are that the students copy will not allow for a

Hey Peabody, I've got the edu. version of X-4, I assume that's the version you are looking at. It is the exact same, and according to a Corel training guy, it DOES have the VBM,VBAVBB?:huh:, what ever it is, if you're like me, don't know what it is, so I don't care if it works or not. And there's no manual with it. Are you are a student, or teacher? You're supposed to have student ID, or credentials to purchase it. I got mine from from Amazon ($89.00?), while I was still a student at the vo-tech school, all they wanted was a good bank card. Vectorizes real good.

No I'm not a student, did some college level teaching a long time ago. I know some friends are taking business classes. I'm sure I can find a manual somewhere. Even if I bought something like Corel for dummies (fits me), that would work.

Anyone else know anything about the student edition?  :huh:

Thanks Knucklehead.

Peabody

When I got X3 Student/Teacher it didn't come with the hard copy books, but they were in pdf form... that was the only difference

on my student editions macros work great, including this helpful www.unrollit.com

ideal for channel letters making