Sign in to follow this  
MavistaGlass

Sign Blazer Help (Please)!

Help!  I'm having issues when importing artwork into Sign Blazer.  I've been using a Creation PCut for several months now with artwork designed in Corel Draw X3 with no problems until the last few days.  Now when I import artwork into Sign Blazer to cut it, there are lines through the design, everything is a jumble.  Don't really know how to explain it better.  This does not happen every time.  I've tried recreating the text, saving it with a different name, etc, but no luck.

I have a banner (text only) that I need to cut asap but keep having this problem occur.  Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you converting your text to curves before importing it to Signblazer?

Yes.  Not having any trouble getting it to import.....it is just a jumbled mess once it does.  Following exactly the same procedure each time, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Have tried rebooting, recreating the file, etc with no luck.

Another strange thing is that a file that worked just fine yesterday, is a jumbled mess today.  I have not installed any new software, made any changes to the pc etc except to reboot it this morning.

At least you can do the text banner directly in SBE.

When you say "jumbled", is it just on the workspace or actually cuts extra lines in the vinyl?  If just in workspace, you may just have a video problem.  I would create a small simple graphic in X-3, import into SBE and cut it (reguardless of what the workspace looks like.  That may help you diagnose.

Plase let us know.

Regis

Do you have any of your Save Space options checked in the Cut Window? (Second Tab)

No space cut options selected. 

Okay, the interesting thing here is that it seems to have to do with the width that I am selecting.  When I choose a work area size of 20 Height & 60 Length and size the design accordingly, everything is okay..... if I extend the length beyond 60 and resize the design to fit this is when I run into the problem.  I've done a number of banners in the past without running into this problem.