haumana

What's your hobby?

this forum and everything associated with it is my hobby...vehicle graphics, t-shirts, etc....

since this is my hobby, i'll share what i do for a living...civil engineering, civil design...developments...all done in autocad...

post-2265-12986526764959_thumb.jpg

post-2265-12986526774699_thumb.jpg

this forum and everything associated with it is my hobby...vehicle graphics, t-shirts, etc....

since this is my hobby, i'll share what i do for a living...civil engineering, civil design...developments...all done in autocad...

Awesome ... I used to dream in AutoCAD (2D)... colored stick people living in colored stick houses driving colored stick vehicles working in colored stick builidings. hahahaha. Thank goodness I don't do that anymore (CAD or dreaming in CAD).  :P

Charlie - you've got some awesome talent!  :lol:

Yeah I love looking at your art Charlie. I have no clue what that thing is that kinda looks like a radar. Looks complicated though. Dont really know what autocad is either to be honest. I guess if I did I might know what the radar thing is sposed to be.

Awesome ... I used to dream in AutoCAD (2D)... colored stick people living in colored stick houses driving colored stick vehicles working in colored stick builidings. hahahaha. Thank goodness I don't do that anymore (CAD or dreaming in CAD).  :P

Charlie - you've got some awesome talent!  :lol:

AHh i know how that is,...when i was in school, i was so stressed not learning Photoshop,Illustrator, Maya and 3D mAx, that i would dream i was in class trying to learn it...Man...i think i still have flashbacks from it.

I wrestle. And I race motocross. I've done one hare scramble and liked it a lot. I placed very well too. Making signs and shirts is kind of a part time business for me. It's a big hobby too.

In the future I'd like to get into airbrushing and start training for MMA.

I enjoy anything with the outdoors - camping swimming skiing hiking etc

Recently it has been my Macaw, even took him camping w us last weekend

Love to travel and see how others live

I've always been intrigued by any type of Art process, learning in general

BTW Charlie you could be working for Disney, you are exceptionally talented

Guest kenya

I enjoy computers (this site).

I enjoy our horses (trail riding & barrels). And I enjoy offshore fishing with my husband.

This past Sunday we went out on the river for a change & a couple of manatees came right up to the boat.

Doing most anything outside is usually where you'll find me.

post-0-12986527441454_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986527465649_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Actually, I'm about an 1 1/2 hours north of there, on the Suwannee River.

We go to the Crystal River area alot......  their West Marine is the closest one to us (my huband's favorite store-lol).

We also used to scuba dive around the Crystal River area alot a few years ago. Swam with the manatees for the first time, there.

Are you close by?

WOW girl what a wonderful thing to come across...and you even swam with the manatees? how cool!!

Thankfully you live in an area that allows your to enjoy the outdoors much more than some of us!  :huh:

Guest sciondrgn

The vinyl this is my hobby since I work full time as well.

I also like to play video games and when they have them I will mascot for children's events

Kenya, I live in Citrus County, work in Crystal River, but just moved from Gilchrist County (Trenton)...it sounds like you are close to there, no? I lived there for 5 years while schooling at UF.

Guest sciondrgn

Scion... Console or PC?

Little of both.. I have a 360 that I normally play when I want to game but I do have a couple pc games but not very many.

Guest sciondrgn

COD4 on PC by chance?

naw dont have it on the pc

I work FT as Art Director for a label (sticker) mfg...

My second income comes from freelance design and screen printing, which is also my hobby! I have my own clothing co. I got the cutter for hobbying (and because I've freelanced some banners and then one day I stumble upon the actual cost to make one vs. what they charge!) and to eventually get a heat press for one off shirts...

Wait, does drinking at the bar count as a hobby? Cause I have that too!

So between work and my lady what little free time I have involves computering, drinking, printing, cutting...I used to mod car stuff, but haven't really had time for that lately :'(

Guest kenya

Kenya, I live in Citrus County, work in Crystal River, but just moved from Gilchrist County (Trenton)...it sounds like you are close to there, no? I lived there for 5 years while schooling at UF.

I'm in Old Town (Dixie County). Trenton is about 20 miles East of me.

You were really close, you were just on the other side of the river- :D.

I went to Santa Fe Community College.  :huh:

Picture of my son hitting the free style ramp at a friends house, he has been racing motoX for the pats 5 years. Me no way!

post-2264-12986527627613_thumb.jpg

post-2264-1298652764899_thumb.jpg

What I would give to have tried more things when I was younger felt a bit more invincible ... or was that stupidity? Hahahaha. More power to the young'ens that go for it!  ;D  Wish I did.

What I would give to have tried more things when I was younger felt a bit more invincible ... or was that stupidity? Hahahaha. More power to the young'ens that go for it!  ;D  Wish I did.

He has been over 105'+ and also the ramp has been back to 60+ feet away.

It is dangerous sport but so is life! You need to buy the best gear you can afford and hope for the best.

In this sport if you think you are invincible you are most likely go for a ride in the meat wagon.

Me I don't have the guts

I have raced motorcycles thru-out my life & have the broken bones/X-rays & pain to prove it  :) . The saying I've always heard is " You can be old or You can be bold ... BUT You can't be both " some push it closer to the edge than others ... some don't make it back . Ability , finances & the self preservation instinct or lack of is a factor when pushing closer to " the edge ' . A pro MX friend told me  "  you have to ride with 1 foot already in the emergency room "  . I think you did like me , pushed as far as we dared in order to have as much fun with keeping our self preservation instinct intact .  :)