indyharleykpl

vista vs xp

Newbie Here,Just got my copam wanna know which is the best to us VISTA OR XP.

Have laptop vista i like to use for moble and xp desktop for home.Can i download to both pc.

I have flexi 8.5 starter,signcut x2,and signblazer trial version for now.

Any help...Thanks Newbie

I have XP laptop(travel) and workstation.  Workstation connected serial to cutter.  Use serial or parallel connect and not usb (too many usb headaches).  I have Corel, Inkscape, and SBE on both.  Great combination I think.

Regis 

Thanks regis..So you have xp and your softwear works good with xp. I wanna know of vista is better with softwear i have. An can i download to both my laptop vista and my desktop or do i have buy to buy them agian.

Thanks regis..Need all the help i can get before downloading my softwear.

Thanks  indyguy

Guest sciondrgn

I've used both and have fewer problems with XP.

Vista works just not as well

You do need to buy software for each pc....except perhaps SBE.  The trial version does everything I want it to and there is no company to sell the pro/full version at this time.

I'm real pleased with XP but, of everthing I've read, if you stay away from usb ports, XP or vista works fine.  

Regis  

Thanks regis..So you have xp and your softwear works good with xp. I wanna know of vista is better with softwear i have. An can i download to both my laptop vista and my desktop or do i have buy to buy them agian.

Thanks regis..Need all the help i can get before downloading my softwear.

Thanks  indyguy

welcome to the forum .... I use vista and xp on both labtop and desktop..... SBE registered and trial versions .....most usually serial ....no problem with anything