Sign in to follow this  
Taperoll

USCutter

Who is the manufacturer of these machines and are these cutters made in USA, CHINA, JAPAN or where?

Have a merry christmas!!! :huh:

Hello and Merry Christmas to you as well. Our cutters are manufactured for us in China. US Cutter is located in Redmond Washington so if you have any support issues or need parts that will be handled by us.

Hello and Merry Christmas to you as well. Our cutters are manufactured for us in China. US Cutter is located in Redmond Washington so if you have any support issues or need parts that will be handled by us.

How long are these units supposed to last?  With normal use, how long can I expect this unit to still be in good use? 

My Roland GX24 was made in China too and that was really good cutter. Now i have Roland PC 600 and if i remember right that is made in Japan. Next week my new USCutter 50" arrives! Lets see how it works. :huh:

These plotters will last as long as any other plotter would. As with any mechanical device parts will eventually go out, but we do sell replacements for reasonable prices at www.uscutterdirect.com and offer a 1 year warranty for ebay buyers that might be concerned with the longevity of the plotter.

Taperoll, please do let us know how you like the plotter. We are always happy to get feedback whether good or bad so we can know how we are doing and make future improvements where necessary.

OK! I hope it is great plotter, because the cutter i got now "Roland + Coreldraw 12" cuts only 600mm x 1400mm large area at the time, because of the program with means that always when i do large signs (like 500mm x 5000mm) , i have to do lots of pieces and put them together and thats not good!! By the way, can i use Coreldraw 12 with USCutter?

Yes you can export from Corel into Signcut. Some people have even been able to cut directly from Corel and have been kind enough to post the details. We can't guarantee or provide support for cutting from Corel but you can find the details on how to do this at the link below if you are interested in giving it a try.

http://uscutter.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=10.0

Great cutter/plotter! :huh: There`s only one little problem that the cutter is not completely cutting out the small letters, but i think i can resolve my problem though i have tried to chage the speed and many other things.  :- Lucky me i`m able to cut directly from Corel because signcut was`nt as simple as i thought! :angry: Thanks for the great cutter!!!

You're welcome! Glad you like the cutter. There are a few forum entries about how to make the cutter more accurate so with some adjustment of settings you should see some good results.

Ok! Have to check out and make more test`s thought it take`s many feet vinyl but it`s not bad. My friend who is also in vinyl business, he had to throw away over $10000 value of vinyl because the client said that they have to change the color of the logo`s and other sign`s!!! :huh: