Hello All,

Thanks everyone so far in getting me to the level i am at.I can now cut,plott and convert some file from gif and bitmap to EPS and then actually get the machine to cut.I now need assistance on machine settings,when i cut i notice some of the letters have a little nick or dog ear. According to the forums it could be to do with the blade/cutter  setting software. Would really appreciate if you guys could look at the screen dumps on my settings and advise what they should be.I have allowed them to be at current because i am not familar with the settings.At the moment i just want the machine to cut neat and tidy STICKERS and allow me to weed them easily.

PCUT (Creations King Cut Pro 24inch)

Flexi Apprentice 7.5 (VERY BASIC VERSION OF FLEXI)

Appreciate if someone could review the attachments.

Cheers,

PJ 

SCREEN COPY OF SETTINGS.doc

SCREEN COPY OF SETTINGS.doc

Guest sciondrgn

Two things that should help with that,

Make sure the blade itself is barely sticking out, I use 1/2 the width of a credit card and it works well for me,

And the other is your blade offset,  I'm not at home right now but look for the offset setting and try 0.25 and adjust that slightly till you get cuts like you want! 

I hope that helps

The KingCut driver works? Interesting. Do you have the option of trying the Creation PCut CT630 DMPL driver with your version of Flexi?

Hello,

All it came with was a driver for Kingcut Pro to work with this Flexi Version.Are you saying that there are better drivers available for this cutter and software ?

What are your thoughts on my settings do believe they need to be changed ?

There is a Flexi Creation Driver on our support site, so maybe try installing it to your Output Drivers folder of Flexi to get the correct model selection.