nutmonkey

USC (Gamecocks) Xbox Decal

I know the last pics I posted was a baseball team and this is a football team logo. I'm not even really a sports fan my friend is a USC-Carolina Gamecocks freak and he wanted something to put on his xbox, and since I'm still in practice/wasting vinyl for free stage I figured why the hell not. So here they are ..Yes I know the "R" in rock is missing a cutout for some reason if I add an outline in Flexi and then take it away it does that, but like I said still practice cuts (trying to find my groove) and it was free so he can't complain.

gamecocks03.jpg

gamecocks04.jpg

Looks great, even with out the "R" cut out.

It's the little things that just get your blood boiling, but you will soon work them out.

Something like that is easily fixed with a razor knife.  I myself would have cut it out by hand, to clean up the decal.  Though not everyone would do that.

Yeah I did cut out the inside of the "R" with a razor. I didn't take the pics either...after I stuck it on the xbox his wife took the pictures while we where taking a smoke break, later on the R got fixed  :thumbsup:  Thanks for the props.

Nice two color...looks better than practice though...Strong professional looking work.

Thanks for the compliments ...thanks a lot. That's not my xbox but my xbl gamertag is nutmonkey777 haven't been online in a while but...