chance.porter

Hey newbie here, really want to learn!!

Hello, I am new to this forum, and I am wanting to learn all I can about this industry. I was referred to here by someone on t-shirtforum.com. As of right now I am a screen printer wanting to expand my business. I mostly want to start making decals and window clings. Also looking to make letters and numbers to press onto shirts. I do not know any of the vinyl cutter lingo so please go easy on me for awhile.

Things I am curious about what kinds of things can be done with a vinyl cutter, and how the are done. I real want to learn about simple decals and how to make signs.

Anybodies help is welcome. I am always accepting input.

Thanks

Hey newbie here too.Just got my new copam monday,got it put together last night.

Have a QUESTION i have a laptop vista and desktop Xp which would be best to run my softwear.

Wanna use my vista for moble,can i download on both pc?

NEED ALL INPUT I CAN GET..

welcome to the forum ......... Always remember... The most difficult part of vinyl cutting is assembling the legs of your cutter!  ;D

Welcome aboard! I too am starting out to expand my screen printing business. I also came by way of tshirtforums...

The possibilities are endless! One cool thing I am doing now is plotting stencils to etch glass with armour etch! Check youtube or the "Instructional contributions" subforum in here for ideas.

Hey newbie here too.Just got my new copam monday,got it put together last night.

Have a QUESTION i have a laptop vista and desktop Xp which would be best to run my softwear.

Wanna use my vista for moble,can i download on both pc?

NEED ALL INPUT I CAN GET..

judging from what I have seen, XP will give you less problems in setup.

If you are using Signblazer you can Download the trial version which is FULLY FUNCTIONAL and use on both. You just get the nag screen every time you open it.